||This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009)
The Israel Defense Forces 91st Division, known also as the Galilee Formation (Hebrew: עֻצְבַּת הַגָּלִיל, Utzbat HaGalil), is a regional division in the IDF Northern Command, responsible for the front with Lebanon, from Rosh HaNikra to Mount Hermon.
Its headquarters are located at Biranit, Israel, along with a military police investigations base.
- 2nd "Carmeli" (Reserve) Infantry Brigade
- 769th "Hiram" (Reserve) Infantry Brigade
- 300th "Bar'am" (Reserve) Infantry Brigade
- 299th "Herev"/"Sword" Druze independent Infantry Battalion
- Galilee Division Signal Battalion