|Directed by||Steve Gukas|
|Written by||Paul Rowlston|
|Based on||Ebola virus disease in Nigeria|
93 Days is a 2016 Nigerian drama thriller film directed and co-produced by Steve Gukas. It tells the story of the 2014 Ebola outbreak in Nigeria and its successful containment by health workers from a Lagos hospital. It stars Bimbo Akintola, Danny Glover and Bimbo Manuel with joint-production through Native FilmWorks, Michel Angelo Production and Bolanle Austen-Peters Production.
The story of 93 Days centres on the sacrifices made by men and women who risked their lives to make sure the Ebola virus was contained, before it becomes an epidemic, when it was imported into Nigeria by a Liberian American diplomat. 93 Days is also dedicated to Ameyo Adadevoh, a Nigerian physician who played a key role in the containment of Ebola in Nigeria. The movie was directed by Steve Gukas and was shot in several parts of Nigeria.
- Bimbo Akintola as Doctor Adadevoh
- Bimbo Manuel
- Charles Okafor
- Danny Glover
- Gideon Okeke
- Keppy Ekpeyong Bassey
- Somkhele Iyamah
- Tim Reid
- Sola Oyebade
- Charles Etubiebi
- Seun Kentebe
- Alastair Mackenzie
- "TNS EXCLUSIVE: Nollywood Films Set To Break Box Office Records In 2016". TNS. 18 July 2016. Archived from the original on 2016-08-17. Retrieved 12 August 2016.
- "Danny Glover, Tim Reid at Unveiling of Ebola Movie '93 Days'". ThisDay Newspaper. 11 September 2015. Archived from the original on 16 October 2015. Retrieved 21 September 2015.
- "Coming Soon…93 Days, A Film on Ebola". ThisDay Newspaper. 23 August 1881. Archived from the original on 25 September 2015. Retrieved 21 September 2015.
- "93 Days: Filmmakers narrate complexity of Ebola in new movie". The Nation. 26 August 2015. Retrieved 21 September 2015.
- "Actress Bimbo Akintola Turned Doctor In 93 Days". Naij. 31 August 2015. Retrieved 21 September 2015.