|Categories||Fashion, entertainment, lifestyle|
944 Magazine was a regional fashion, entertainment and lifestyle publication that operated in the United States from 2001 to 2011.
In March 2009, 944 Media announced acquisition of Six Degrees, a competing upscale lifestyle magazine, with editions in Atlanta, Detroit, Miami and Las Vegas as well as its web portal. By October of that year, 944 Media ceased publication of Six Degrees and launched two new editions of 944 magazine to penetrate the Atlanta and Detroit markets.
In April, 2010 944 Media, LLC. declared Chapter 11 bankruptcy in United States Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California, Los Angeles Division (Case No. 2:10-23240-AA). 944 Media, LLC. was represented by Landau Gottfried & Berger LLP. 
- Caysey Welton (June 7, 2011). "944 Magazine Folds with June Issue". Folio Mag. Retrieved November 14, 2015.
- "944 Media Acquires Six Degrees Magazine". Reuters. 10 March 2009.
- "944 Media Announces the Launch of Two New Markets: 944 Atlanta and 944 Detroit" (Press release). 944 Press. August 20, 2009. Retrieved 19 November 2010.
- Publisher 944 Media files for bankruptcy - Las Vegas Sun
- 944 Magazine Announces Last Issue | 944 Shutting Down