Jump to navigation Jump to search
96 may refer to:
- Ninety Six, South Carolina
- Ninety-Six District, a former judicial district in the Carolinas, USA
- Ninety Six National Historic Site, in Ninety Six, South Carolina
- The song “96 Tears" by garage rock band Question Mark and the Mysterians
- "96", a song by Uverworld, a Japanese band.
- "96 Quite Bitter Beings", a song recorded by rock band CKY
- The 2000 World Series, between the New York Yankees and New York Mets was the 96th Fall Classic
- Bill Voiselle, a pitcher for the New York Giants, Boston Braves, and Chicago Cubs, wore #96 — thus his nickname was "Ninety Six"
- Hannover 96, a German football club nicknamed "96"
- Joe 96, Joe Bauckham a Canadian Cyclist nicknamed "96" "Ninety Six" "neuf-six" by the local youth
- Atomic number 96: curium
- In astronomy:
- Messier 96, a magnitude 10.5 spiral galaxy in the constellation Leo
- The New General Catalogue object NGC 96, a spiral galaxy in the constellation Andromeda
- The Saros number of the solar eclipse series which began in July 94 and ended in August 1374
- The Saros number of the lunar eclipse series which began in May 432 and ended in June 1712
- 96 (film)
- 96 dpi, the standard resolution of the monitor of an IBM-compatible computer running Microsoft Windows
- The number of surat Al-Alaq in the Qur'an
- The 96th Infantry Division (United States) was a unit of the United States Army in World War II
- 96th Street (Manhattan)
- The 96th United States Congress met January 1979 to January 1981 during the last two years of President Jimmy Carter's administration
- Class of '96 was a short-lived Fox drama series which aired in 1993
- According to Gurdjieff's Fourth Way symbolism, the number of the Moon level
- The designation of American Interstate 96, a freeway in Michigan
- Mars 96 was a Russian orbiter launched in 1996
- Four New York City Subway stops along 96th Street in Manhattan:
- An Australian soap opera, Number 96.
- The Saab 96 car produced from 1960 to 1966
- STS-96 Space Shuttle Discovery Mission launched May 27, 1999
- German submarine U-96, a German U-boat during World War II and subject of the film Das Boot
- U.S. Route 96 is a north-south route in Texas
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same number.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.