98th Brigade (United Kingdom)
The 98th Brigade was a formation of the British Army during the First World War. It was raised as part of the new army also known as Kitchener's Army and assigned to the 33rd Division. The brigade served on the Western Front.
The infantry battalions did not all serve at once, but all were assigned to the brigade during the war.
- 18th Battalion, Royal Fusiliers (1st Public Schools)
- 19th Battalion, Royal Fusiliers (2nd Public Schools)
- 20th Battalion, Royal Fusiliers (3rd Public Schools)
- 21st Battalion, Royal Fusiliers (4th Public Schools)
- 1st Battalion, Middlesex Regiment
- 2nd Battalion, Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders
- 4th Battalion, King's (Liverpool Regiment)
- 1/4th Battalion, Suffolk Regiment
- 98th Machine Gun Company
- 98th Trench Mortar Battery
- "33rd Division". The Long Long Trail. Retrieved 20 January 2012.