98th Paratroopers Division
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from 98th Paratroopers Division (IDF))
The Israel Defense Forces 98th Paratroopers Division, also known as the Fire Formation (Hebrew: עֻצְבַּת הָאֵשׁ, Utzbat HaEsh), is a reserve-service infantry division in the Israeli Defense Forces. It is subordinate to the Central Regional Command.
- 35th Paratroopers Brigade (Regular) "Flying Serpent"
- 89th Commando Brigade (Regular) "Oz"/"Courage"
- 55th Paratroopers Brigade (Reserve) "Hod Ha-Hanit"/"Tip of The Spear"
- 551st Paratroopers Brigade (Reserve) "Hetzei Ha-Esh"/"Arrows of Fire"
- 7298 "YANMAM" Airborne Anti-Aircraft Unit
- Division Signal Battalion
|This article about a specific military unit is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|