99 Revolutions Tour
|99 Revolutions Tour|
Green Day performing in Rome, June 5, 2013
|World tour by Green Day|
|Location||Europe, North America|
|Associated album||¡Uno! ¡Dos! ¡Tré!|
|Start date||March 10, 2013|
|End date||August 24, 2013|
|Green Day concert chronology|
Before the announcement of the trilogy, the band had been playing "secret shows", revealing previously unheard songs. The first of these shows was on August 14 at the Tiki Bar  in Costa Mesa, California. After the announcement of the trilogy, the band began performing promotional shows leading up to the tour which kicked off on March 10, 2013, in Pomona, California's Pomona Fox Theater. In 2014 following the 99 Revolutions Tour, Green Day headlined the Soundwave Festival Tour in 2014 in Australia.
The tour was the first time Green Day had ever performed their 1994 album Dookie in its entirety. This was done for five shows towards the end of the tour to celebrate the album's 20th anniversary. This tour is also notable for having the band's first major live shows since its release not to end the show with a performance of "Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)". Rather substituting it for "Brutal Love," the opening rock ballad track to their album, "¡Tré!."
- Festivals and other miscellaneous performances
- All Time Low (Europe) (select dates)
- Kaiser Chiefs (London, Oslo)
- Stickup Kid (US) (SXSW)
- Best Coast (US, Canada)
- Hladno Pivo, Superhiks, Atheist Rap (Serbia)
- The Baseballs (Austria)
- Twin Atlantic (Montreux)
- Classic Hugo and the Dirty Dick Beaters (Green Day's Roadie Band) (El Paso, Trieste, and Locarno only)
- Billy Talent (Tallinn)
- Volbeat (Nîmes)
- Black Rebel Motorcycle Club (Nîmes)
- The Stitches (Pomona and Tempe only)
- Frank Turner (Brixton Academy, London only)
- Green Day
- Billie Joe Armstrong – lead vocals, harmonica, lead and rhythm guitars
- Mike Dirnt – bass, backing vocals
- Tré Cool – drums, percussion, backing vocals on "King For A Day/Shout"
- Jason White – lead and rhythm guitars, backing vocals
- Additional Musicians
- Jason Freese – keyboards, piano, saxophone, accordion, backing vocals
- Jeff Matika – rhythm guitar, acoustic guitar, backing vocals
- "99 Revolutions"
- "Know Your Enemy"
- "Stay the Night"
- "Stop When the Red Lights Flash"
- "Oh Love"
- "Boulevard of Broken Dreams"
- "Stray Heart"
- "When I Come Around"
- "Hitchin' a Ride"
- "Going to Pasalacqua"
- "Brain Stew"
- "Welcome to Paradise"
- "St. Jimmy"
- "Basket Case"
- "King for a Day"
- "American Idiot"
- "Jesus of Suburbia"
- "Brutal Love"
The setlist Green Day used changed slightly throughout the tour.