@icon sushi (aicon sushi when used @ is unsupported in a filename) is a conversion and creation computer icon freeware software tool for Microsoft Windows with support for Windows Vista. It has the ability to import icons from ICO, BMP, PNG, PSD, EXE, DLL and ICL formats and can export as ICO, BMP, PNG and ICL. This software is available in multiple languages including German.
@icon sushi received mixed reviews. Softonic praises the application for its simplicity and support of XP and Vista icons, but noted that its feature set is too minimalistic. Likewise, ZDNet notes that the software lacks in features but that it is however user friendly. Clubic rated the application 3 out of 5, noting that it is portable and simple to use.
- Ins and outs of emoticons, icons can be found on Web By Randy A. Salas McClatchy Newspapers (11 March 2007)
- Create icons from the icon in Vietnamese by Van Binh (24/1/2002)
- @Icon Sushi 1.20 Beta 2 - Freeware Icon-Editor in German written by Michael Diestelberg (8 April 2006)
- Moya, David (31 March 2008). "@icon sushi 1.21" (in Portuguese). Softonic (BR). Retrieved 9 August 2009.
- Sebban, Jérémie. "@icon sushi" (in French). Softonic (FR). Retrieved 9 August 2009.
- Weytens, Kenny (1 March 2007). "@icon sushi 1.21 - Design your own icons" (in Dutch). ZDNet. Retrieved 19 August 2009.
- "Télécharger @Icon sushi 1.21" (in French). Clubic. 14 February 2008. Retrieved 25 August 2009.
- Official Windows Magazine - Create your own icons by Karl Hodge (14 August 2008) Archived 24 July 2009 at the Wayback Machine.
- Error: Failed to read icons from file: ....ico (05-Dec-2007)
|This graphics software–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|