A&M Consolidated High School
|A&M Consolidated High School|
The main entrance of the school
|1801 Harvey Mitchell Parkway South
College Station, Texas 77840-5198
|School type||Public high school|
|School district||College Station Independent School District|
|Color(s)||Maroon & White|
|Athletics conference||UIL Class AAAAA|
|Rivals||College Station High
|Website||A&M Consolidated High School|
A&M Consolidated High School, also known as "Consol", is a public high school located in the city of College Station, Texas (USA). It is classified as a 5A school by the UIL. The school is part of the College Station Independent School District located in southern Brazos County. Until the opening of College Station High School in 2012, A&M Consolidated was the only high school in College Station. In 2015, the school was rated "Met Standard" by the Texas Education Agency.
The A&M Consolidated Tigers compete in these sports: 
- Cross Country
- Swimming and Diving
- Track and Field
- Boys' Cross Country - 
- 1974(B), 1975(B), 1976(B), 1977(B), 19878(B), 1982(4A), 1984(4A), 1992(4A)
- Girls' Cross Country - 
- 1980(4A), 1983(4A), 1984(4A)
- Football - 
- Boys' Golf - 
- Academic State Meet Overall Champions 
- 1997(5A), 2005(5A), 2006(5A)
- Current Issues and Events 
- 2000(5A), 2002(5A), 2003(5A), 2005(5A), 2013-2016(5A)
- Mathematics 
- 1994(4A), 1995(5A), 1996(5A), 1997(5A), 2006(5A)
- Social Studies 
- 2004(5A), 2006(5A)
- One Act Play 
- 1957(1A), 1962(2A), 1963(2A)
A&M Consolidated currently employs two main rivals: College Station High School and Bryan High School. The rivalry with College Station High is due to the two schools being the only two public high schools that sponsor UIL athletics teams in the city of College Station (College View High does not offer UIL athletics). Bryan High has long been a rival of A&M Consolidated, as the two were, for many years, the only two high schools in the Twin Cities: Bryan and College Station. The rivalry is called the "Crosstown Showdown".
- Matthew Berry, ESPN Sports Analyst
- Brianna Hildebrand, actress
- Thomas Sadoski, actor
- Red Cashion, NFL Head Referee, retired
- Bill Blakeley, basketball coach
- Chris Cralle, Olympic athlete
- Sandra Slack Glover, attorney, clerk for Justice Sandra Day O'Connor, United States Supreme Court
- Scott Field, Judge, 3rd Court of Appeals, Texas
- Casey Grice, professional golfer
- Dave McNeely, columnist, Austin American Statesman, Texas Observer
- Matt Langwell, professional baseball player
- Eagle Pennell, filmmaker
- Neil Sperry, horticulturalist
- Troy Walters, former NFL wide receiver
- Kip Corrington, former NFL defensive back
- Clif Groce, former NFL running back
- Emily Pulley, opera singer
- Sasha Cook, opera singer
- Tiffany Thornton, actress
- Larry Fedora, head football coach, University of North Carolina
- R David Smith, architect, Oregon, son of Robert L Smith (A&M 1965)
- Texas Tribune
- "2015 Accountability Rating System" (PDF). Texas Education Agency. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2015-09-10.
- The Athletics Department
- UIL Boys' Cross Country Archives Archived December 2, 2012, at the Wayback Machine.
- UIL Girls' Cross Country Archives Archived March 6, 2012, at the Wayback Machine.
- Lone Star Football Network
- UIL Boys' Golf Archives
- UIL Academic Meet Archives Archived 2015-02-25 at the Wayback Machine.
- UIL Current Events & Issues Archives Archived 2015-03-29 at the Wayback Machine.
- UIL Mathematics Archives Archived 2015-03-29 at the Wayback Machine.
- UIL Social Studies Archives Archived 2015-03-29 at the Wayback Machine.
- UIL One Act Play Archives Archived June 1, 2015, at the Wayback Machine.