A'PEXi is a Japanese aftermarket automotive parts company that was created in 1992. The company's focus is on parts designed to enhance engine performance. These include turbos, intercoolers, exhaust systems, and engine control units as well as many other smaller components. A'PEXi is a JDM brand which has been relatively successful in the United States. Like other Japanese aftermarket automotive parts companies, parts are available for many Japanese cars, but availability for cars from other countries is usually relatively sparse. A'PEXi's diesel particulate filter systems are standard in Tokyo on metropolitan public diesel buses. They also were the first to create the technology that allows the security system of the car to be accessed from a cellular phone, with videos and pictures. They plan to carry this technology over into home security and other applications.
A'PEXi supplies the following products (among many others):
- Exhaust: Front pipes, Tail silencers, Exhaust control valves
- Intakes: Power intakes and filters, Suction kits, Induction boxes
- Electronics: Actuator valve controls, Timers
- Suspension: Dampers
- Engine: Head gaskets
- Miscellaneous: Radiator caps, Reserve tanks
- Oldham, Scott (2003). Sport Compact Car Engine & Driveline Handbook. MotorBooks/MBI Publishing. p. 137. ISBN 0-7603-1636-8. Retrieved 2008-06-19. line feed character in
|publisher=at position 15 (help)
- "A'PEXi VTEC AFC". Turbo Magazine. Retrieved 2008-06-19.
- "A'PEXi Heritage". A'PEXi Integration.
- "Exhaust". Apexi. Retrieved 16 August 2012.
- APEXi Head Gasket - Engine APEX Integration
- GT Radiator Cap - Engine APEX Integration
- GT Reserve Tank - Engine APEX Integration
|This article about an automotive industry corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|