This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (December 2017)
|Tagline||Paris vous aime (Paris loves you)|
Aéroports de Paris S.A., doing business as Paris Aéroport and formerly as Aéroports de Paris or ADP, is the brand owned by Groupe ADP that applies to all Parisian international airports:
The creation of the brand Paris Aéroport was announced by Aéroports de Paris S.A. during the presentation of a programme called Connect 2020, and it was put into effect in April 2016. This programme, which included a major overhaul of the company's branding organization, joined the 3 Parisian international airports (Orly, Le Bourget, Charles de Gaulle) under the brand Paris Aéroport, and all other airport-related subsidiaries were gathered into one institutional brand, Groupe ADP.
Some French chefs who opened their restaurants in the Parisian airports include Guy Martin (I Love Paris), Thierry Marx, Michel Rostang, Gilles Epié (Frenchy’s Bistro). From 2006 to 2015, the number of fine-dining restaurants grew from 1 to 20 in Charles de Gaulle Airport, while the number of style fashion brands grew from 6 to 20.
Evolution of traffic
|Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport||62,052,917||63,813,756||65,766,986||65,933,145||69,471,442|
|Paris - Le Bourget Airport||55,471||55,519||54,688||53,599||52,935|
- "Terms and conditions." Paris Aéroport. Retrieved on 16 May 2018. "Registered office is located at 1 rue de France 93290 Tremblay-en-France, France."
- Charlotte Turner (19 April 2016). "ADP reveals rebrand and opens Orly South Pier". Trbusiness.com. Retrieved 1 July 2017.
- Joan Stern. "Paris' Charles de Gaulle Has The Best Fine Dining Airport Restaurant". Pursuitist.com. Retrieved 1 July 2017.
- Ben McPartland (8 June 2015). "Paris airport woos jet set with gourmet restaurant". Thelocal.fr. Retrieved 1 July 2017.
- Doug Newhouse (5 January 2015). "Food and fashion grow in Paris". Trbusiness.com. Retrieved 1 July 2017.
- Henk Bekker (1 June 2016). "Le Bus Direct Shuttle Buses to Paris Airports ORY & CDG". European-traveler.com. Retrieved 1 July 2017.
- "Hindus welcome yoga classes at Paris airports". Etbtravelnews.global. 27 July 2016. Retrieved 1 July 2017.