From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|CompTox Dashboard (EPA)|
|Chemical and physical data|
|Molar mass||395.587 g·mol−1|
|3D model (JSmol)|
|NY (what is this?) (verify)|
A-40174 (SP-1) is an analgesic drug which acts as a potent cannabinoid receptor agonist, and was developed by Abbott Laboratories in the 1970s.
- ^ Razdan RK (2009). "Structure–Activity Relationships of Classical Cannabinoids". In Reggio PR (ed.). The Cannabinoid Receptors. The Receptors. pp. 3–19. doi:10.1007/978-1-59745-503-9_1. ISBN 978-1-58829-712-9.
This cannabinoid related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
Retrieved from "https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=A-40174&oldid=1123037560"
- Articles with short description
- Short description matches Wikidata
- Articles with changed CASNo identifier
- Chemical pages without DrugBank identifier
- Articles without KEGG source
- Drugs missing an ATC code
- Drugs with no legal status
- Drugboxes which contain changes to verified fields
- Drugboxes which contain changes to watched fields
- All stub articles