From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A-line or A Line may refer to:
- A-line (clothing), a style of skirt or dress
- A (New York City Subway service), rapid transit line in New York City, USA
- A Line (RTD), commuter rail line serving Denver and Aurora, Colorado, USA
- A-Line (Hamilton), planned rapid transit line in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Metro A Line (Minnesota), a bus rapid transit line in Minneapolis, Saint Paul, and Roseville, Minnesota, USA
- RapidRide A Line, bus route in King County, Washington, USA
- RER A, commuter rail line in Paris, France
- A Line in the Dirt, a single by American alternative rock band Eels
- A Line of Deathless Kings, an album by Englidh doom metal band My Dying Bride
- I Got a Line on You, a song by American rock band Spirit
- A Line in the Sand, a thriller on UK television station ITV
- Arterial line, a thin catheter inserted into an artery
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title A-line.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.