A.C. Milan (Superleague Formula team)
|A.C. Milan SF Racing Team|
|Driver(s)||Robert Doornbos (2008)
Giorgio Pantano (2009)
Yelmer Buurman (2010)
|First race||2008 Donington|
|Last race||2010 Navarra|
|Total points||1252 (including Super Finals)|
|2010 position||5th (631 pts)|
|NOTE - Data not including Super Finals|
In the 2008 Superleague Formula season A.C. Milan hired the services of ex Formula One driver Robert Doornbos. Robert won 2 races and A.C. Milan finished 3rd overall in the standings. Doornbos did not return to the series in 2009. He now drives in the IndyCar Series.
A.C. Milan returned for the 2009 Superleague Formula season with former Formula One racer and current GP2 Series champion Giorgio Pantano. In having Pantano as their driver, A.C. Milan are the first Superleague Formula team in history to have had two Formula One drivers to drive their car. In Giorgio's first round for A.C. Milan he had gearbox problems in qualifying, putting him 16th on grid for the first race. A.C. Milan won the 2nd race of the opening round of the season.
|Scuderia Playteam||Robert Doornbos||17||DN||1||6||18||4||2||2||2||17||1||10||335||3rd|
- Super Final results in 2009 did not count for points towards the main championship.
|Azerti Motorsport||Giorgio Pantano||12||1||2||5||11||–||4||17||X||6||6||6||15||11||–||3||14||X||286||7th|
|Atech GP/Reid Motorsport||Yelmer Buurman||2||16||X||5||7||3||1||7||1||2||10||3||1||8||3||4||5||5||4||12||4||11||4||X||10||16||X||6||7||4||7||3||C||7||12||X||631||5th|
- "Doornbos joins Superleague series". Autosport. Retrieved 2009-08-01.
- "Superleague thrilled to add Pantano". Autosport. Retrieved 2009-08-01.
- "Pantano to start near back of grid". Autosport. Retrieved 2009-08-09.
- "Pantano wins for AC Milan in France". Autosport. Retrieved 2009-08-09.
- Beer, Matt (2010-03-10). "Buurman gets AC Milan drive for 2010". autosport.com. Haymarket Publications. Retrieved 2010-03-10.