A.N.T.A. Album of 1955
|A.N.T.A. Album of 1955|
|Directed by||Barry Shear|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Running time||120 minutes|
|Production company(s)||American National Theatre and Academy (ANTA)|
|Original release||March 28, 1955|
A.N.T.A. Album of 1955 is a closed-circuit American television special produced to raise funds for the relief agency CARE that was telecast live from the now-demolished Adelphi Theatre in New York City on March 28, 1955. It is listed as a DuMont Television Network show, and is on Clarke Ingram's list of DuMont programming content stored at the UCLA Film and Television Archive.
A copy of the special is in the collection of the UCLA Film and Television Archive.
- List of programs broadcast by the DuMont Television Network
- List of surviving DuMont Television Network broadcasts
- David Weinstein, The Forgotten Network: DuMont and the Birth of American Television (Philadelphia: Temple University Press, 2004) ISBN 1-59213-245-6
- Alex McNeil, Total Television, Fourth edition (New York: Penguin Books, 1980) ISBN 0-14-024916-8
- Tim Brooks and Earle Marsh, The Complete Directory to Prime Time Network TV Shows, Third edition (New York: Ballantine Books, 1964) ISBN 0-345-31864-1