Lupa Roma F.C.
This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (September 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Full name||Lupa Roma Football Club S.r.l.|
|Ground||Stadio Olindo Galli, Tivoli|
|Manager||David Di Michele|
|2015–16||Lega Pro/C, 17th|
From L.V.P.A. Frascati to Lupa Frascati
The club was founded in 1974 as S.S. L.V.P.A. (Ludentes Vivendi Perdiscimus Artem) Frascati and refounded in 1980 and 2004.
Between Serie D and Eccellenza
In the season 2013–14 the club moved to Axa district of Rome changing its name to A.S.D. Lupa Roma, and playing the home matches in nearby Stadio Pietro Desideri of Fiumicino. In the next season it was promoted to Lega Pro as Group G champions, changing its name again to Lupa Roma F.C. as a sign of return to the professional ranks after a 34-season absence. The team had to also move its home in Aprilia due to the Fiumicino field being unfit for professional league games, and the immediate lack of an available venue in Rome.
In 2016–17 season the club moved to Stadio Olindo Galli of Tivoli. The legal address of the club also moved to the same municipality of Greater Rome.
Colors and badge
Its colors are yellow red, light blue and white.
- As of 2 March 2017 .
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
- "La storia" (in Italian). Lupa Roma F.C. 2014 [circa]. Archived from the original on 21 March 2016. Retrieved 27 September 2016.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 31 March 2012. Retrieved 6 September 2011.
- "Lupa Roma" (in Italian). Lega-Pro.com. 2016 [circa]. Archived from the original on 30 September 2016. Retrieved 27 September 2016.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 28 September 2013. Retrieved 2013-09-26.
- "Rosa" (in Italian). Lupa Roma F.C. 20 September 2016 [circa]. Archived from the original on 18 September 2016. Retrieved 27 September 2016.
|This article about an Italian football club is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|