A. J. Bowen
|A. J. Bowen|
Bowen at the 2007 Sundance Film Festival
December 21, 1977 |
Marietta, Georgia, United States
|Occupation||Actor, film producer|
LA Weekly called Bowen "mumblegore's go-to star". He starred in The Signal (2007) and The House of the Devil (2009). His production company, Normaltown, has recently completed its first feature, Maidenhead, in which he stars. He also starred in Hatchet II (2010). He was part of the Christmas episode of Dread Central's Dinner for Friends ("Shark Alarm 2009", the holiday edition of the site's podcast). He also starred in the thriller film Rites of Spring. He will star in the science fiction film Synchronicity. He co-starred in the film You're Next (2011).
|2007||The Signal||Lewis Denton|
|2009||The House of the Devil||Victor Ulman|
|2010||A Horrible Way to Die||Garrick Turrell|
|2011||Rites of Spring||Ben Geringer|
- The Signal (2007): Triple Threat, review by Matt Zoller Seitz, The New York Times, 22 Feb. 2008
- You're Next review by Dennis Harvey, Variety (magazine) 14 Sept. 2011. "....with genre personalities, including all three leads from A Horrible Way to Die".
- Nicholson, Amy. "Mumblegore". LA Weekly. Retrieved 2014-08-12.
- A.J. Bowen Toplines 'Rites of Spring', Early Promo Art!
- New Maidenhead Trailer Serenades Us
- A.J. Bowen and Tom Holland Join Cast of Hatchet 2
- Dinner For Fiends: Christmas with the Devils
- School's Out Forever: A Visit to the Set of Padraig Reynolds' 'Rites of Spring'!
- How to Throw a “SUPER PSYCHO SWEET 16” Party (with exclusive photos)
|This article about a United States film actor or actress born in the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|