A. J. Cochran
|Full name||Alec John Cochran|
|Date of birth||February 9, 1993|
|Place of birth||St. Louis, Missouri, United States|
|Height||1.91 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|Saint Louis FC|
|2015||→ Charleston Battery (loan)||2||(0)|
|2016–||Saint Louis FC||11||(0)|
|2014||United States U23||1||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of May 30, 2016.
Cochran attended CBC High School in St. Louis, Missouri, where he played for the Cadets under coach Terry Michler, the winningest high school coach in the U.S. AJ won a state championship his junior year and was an All American his senior year. AJ was also Gatorade player of the year for Missouri his senior year. Cochran played three years of college soccer at the University of Wisconsin between 2011 and 2013, before signing a Generation Adidas deal with Major League Soccer. AJ helped take Wisconsin to the NCAA tournament his junior year and was a first team All American. While at college, Cochran appeared for both Michigan Bucks and K-W United FC during their 2013 seasons.
Saint Louis FC
Despite going on trial with the Colorado Rapids in the 2016 MLS pre-season, where he scored a match winner against Sacramento Republic, Cochran was not offered a contract and signed with USL club Saint Louis FC on March 6, 2016.
- "United Soccer Leagues (USL)". Uslpdl.com. Retrieved April 6, 2014.
- "United Soccer Leagues (USL)". Pdl.uslsoccer.com. Retrieved April 6, 2014.
- "Dynamo select AJ Cochran in first round of MLS SuperDraft - Houston Chronicle". Chron.com. January 16, 2014. Retrieved April 6, 2014.
- "MatchCenter - Houston Dynamo vs. FC Dallas". Matchcenter.mlssoccer.com. Retrieved April 6, 2014.
|This biographical article related to an American soccer defender is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|