A. Ralph Epperson
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Epperson is a proponent of the conspiratorial view of history, which holds that "historical events occur by design for reasons that are not generally made known to the people," in contrast to the mainstream view, termed the accidental view of history, which according to Epperson holds that "historical events occur by accident, for no apparent reason" and "no one really knows why events happen—they just do."
History Channel's Decoding the Past: Secrets of the Dollar Bill (S2Ep29)
- The Unseen Hand: An Introduction Into the Conspiratorial View of History, 1982 (.pdf format) 
- Secret Societies, 1987 << this is not a book, this is an audio recording (on cassette tape and video) of Ralph Epperson giving a lecture including excerpts from his book, "The Unseen Hand" (source : A. Ralph Epperson) :
- The New World Order, 1990 
- Masonry: Conspiracy Against Christianity - Evidence That the Masonic Lodge Has a Secret Agenda, 1998
- Jesse James: United States Senator, 2005
- The New World Order ebook, November 6, 2008 
- New World Order, November 6, 2008 
- Secret Societies, 1987
- Audio interview conducted by (Milton) William Cooper, on his radio program, "Hour Of The Time" ('
- The Secret Agenda of Freemasonry, 1997
- Victor Thorn Interviews Ralph Epperson, January 12, 2006 
- Freemasonry, October 11, 2010 
- Freemasonry 2, August 6, 2011 
- $10 a Gallon Gasoline, May 13, 2010 
- New World Order - 1-7, June 7, 2010 
- America's Secret Destiny Parts 1 and 2, July 30, 2010 
- Only the US has Nukes, November 6, 2010 
- American Alone has Nukes, May 17, 2015 
- See: Birth Certificate of Anthony Ralph Epperson - "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2014-08-08. Retrieved 2014-07-25.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- Virginia Mullery (September 9, 2007). "Underground Bookstore A Cultural Celebration". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved 2010-12-24.
While he carries recognized black authors such as James Baldwin and Maya Angelou, at least half of the books in his shop will not be found in major chains, Colbert said. Included are such authors as Marcus Garvey, A. Ralph Epperson and Haki R. Madhubti.
- Epperson, A. Ralph (1985). The Unseen Hand - An Introduction to the Conspiratorial View of History. 3100 So. Plilamina Pl. (Ste. B), Tucson, Arizona, 85730: Publius Press. p. 6. ISBN 978-0-9614135-0-7.
- Epperson, A. Ralph (1985). The Unseen Hand - An Introduction to the Conspiratorial View of History. 3100 So. Plilamina Pl. (Ste. B), Tucson, Arizona, 85730: Publius Press. Back cover. ISBN 978-0-9614135-0-7.