A. Ralph Epperson
Epperson is a strong believer and educator in the Conspiratorial View of History, which he summarizes saying, "historical events occur by design for reasons that are not generally made known to the people." This is opposed to the view held by the majority of historians today, which is the Accidental View of History. Epperson describes the Accidental View of History saying, "historical events occur by accident, for no apparent reason. Rulers are powerless to intervene." and "no one really knows why events happen - - they just do."
History Channel's Decoding the Past: Secrets of the Dollar Bill (S2Ep29)
- The Unseen Hand: An Introduction Into the Conspiratorial View of History, 1982
- Secret Societies, 1987
- The New World Order, 1990
- Masonry: Conspiracy Against Christianity - Evidence That the Masonic Lodge Has a Secret Agenda, 1998
- Jesse James: United States Senator, 2005
- The Secret Agenda of Freemasonry, 1997
- See: Birth Certificate of Anthony Ralph Epperson - http://genealogy.az.gov/azbirth/1044/10440674.pdf
- Virginia Mullery (September 9, 2007). "Underground Bookstore A Cultural Celebration". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved 2010-12-24.
While he carries recognized black authors such as James Baldwin and Maya Angelou, at least half of the books in his shop will not be found in major chains, Colbert said. Included are such authors as Marcus Garvey, A. Ralph Epperson and Haki R. Madhubti.
- Epperson, A. Ralph (1985). The Unseen Hand - An Introduction to the Conspiratorial View of History. 3100 So. Plilamina Pl. (Ste. B), Tucson, Arizona, 85730: Publius Press. p. 6. ISBN 978-0-9614135-0-7.
- Epperson, A. Ralph (1985). The Unseen Hand - An Introduction to the Conspiratorial View of History. 3100 So. Plilamina Pl. (Ste. B), Tucson, Arizona, 85730: Publius Press. Back cover. ISBN 978-0-9614135-0-7.