A. Roland Fields
|A. Roland Fields|
|Born||June 10, 1884|
|Other names||Al Fields|
|Years active||1942 - 1951|
A. Roland Fields (born June 10, 1884, date of death unknown) was an American art director. He won an Academy Award and was nominated for another two in the category Best Art Direction. He worked on 39 films between 1942 and 1951.
Fields won one Academy Award and was nominated for two more for Best Art Direction:
- Citizen Kane (1941 - nominated)
- The Magnificent Ambersons (1942 - nominated)
- Blood on the Sun (1945 - won)
- "IMDb.com: A. Roland Fields - Awards". IMDb.com. Retrieved 2008-12-13.
- "The 18th Academy Awards (1946) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Archived from the original on July 6, 2011. Retrieved 2011-07-23.
|This article about an American art director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|