From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A. glandulosa may refer to:
- Aechmea glandulosa, a plant species endemic to Brazil
- Alchornea glandulosa, a tree species native to South America
- Ansonia glandulosa, a toad species endemic to Indonesia
- Archidendropsis glandulosa, a legume species found only in New Caledonia
- Arbutus glandulosa, a plant species found in Guatemala and Mexico
- Arctostaphylos glandulosa, the Eastwood's manzanita, a shrub species native to the coastal slopes of western North America from Oregon to Baja California
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same abbreviated species scientific name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.