A0, A-0, A0, or a0 may refer to:
- 101 A0 and 103 A0, two versions of the German Heinkel Tourist moped
- A0 paper size, an international ISO 216 standard paper size (841 × 1189 mm), which results in an area very close to 1 m².
- A0 highway (Zimbabwe), a highway which orbits Zimbabwe
- A0, the lowest A (musical note) note on a standard piano
- A0, a climbing grade
- A00, Irregular chess openings code in the Encyclopaedia of Chess Openings
- A-0 Geyser, a geyser in Yellowstone National Park
- A-0 System, an early compiler related tool developed for electronic computers
- L'Avion, IATA airline designator for the French airline
- Characters of type A0, an older term for algebraic Hecke characters
- a0, the accepted mathematical symbol for the Bohr radius
- Haplogroup A00 and A0; see Haplogroup A (Y-DNA)
Airplanes and rockets
- A-0, a 1943 Pre-production model of the German Walter HWK 509 liquid-fuel bipropellant rocket engine
- A-0, a 1938 variant of the German Siebel Si 204 transport and trainer aircraft
- He 177 A-0, a pre-production series of the 1942 German Heinkel He 177 heavy bomber
- Hs 126A-0, a variant of the 1937 German Henschel Hs 126 reconnaissance aircraft
- Ju 87 A-0, a variant of the 1936 German Junkers Ju 87 dive bomber aircraft
- Me 210A-0, a pre-production variant of the 1943 German Messerschmitt Me 210 heavy fighter aircraft
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.