|From:||A1 at Nova Sela border crossing|
|D62 near Kula Norinska|
|To:||A1 Metković interchange|
|Motorways in Croatia|
The A10 motorway (Croatian: Autocesta A10) is a motorway, in southern Croatia extending from the Bosnia and Herzegovina A1 motorway towards the Croatian A1 motorway Metković interchange. The motorway includes the Nova Sela border crossing. The motorway is 4.6 km (2.9 mi) long. It is the shortest motorway in Croatia, but still important as a part of the Pan-European Corridor Vc.
On 15 May 2007, the Croatian Government and the Government of Bosnia and Herzegovina signed a Protocol on cooperation that defined the contact point of the Croatian and Bosnian-Herzegovinian motorways on the Corridor Vc, which caused a significant alteration of the Croatian A1 route near Vrgorac as well as a complete revamp of the A10 route.
|Dubrovnik‑Neretva||0.0||Nova Sela border crossing|| A1
|Nova Sela border crossing to Bosnia and Herzegovina. The road continues into Bosnia and Herzegovina as the A1 motorway towards Mostar
The northern terminus of the motorway.
|2.2||1||Kula Norinska||D62||Connection to Kula Norinska and Metković (D9).|
|3.1||Čarapine toll plaza|
|Connection to Ploče (via the D425) and Split.
The southern terminus of the motorway.
|1.000 mi = 1.609 km; 1.000 km = 0.621 mi
- "Decision on amendments and additions to the Decision on classification of public roads as motorways". Narodne Novine (in Croatian). January 23, 2009.
- Granični prijelazi PU dubrovačko-neretvanske Retrieved August 6, 2016.
- "Vlada: Ugovor o jamstvu i financiranju s EIB-om za dovršetak autoceste na koridoru Vc" [Government: Guarantee and funding contract with the EIB to complete the Corridor Vc motorway] (in Croatian). Government of the Republic of Croatia. April 28, 2011. Retrieved June 30, 2011.
- "HAC-ovi legalisti: Ugovori za dionicu tešku 2,6 milijardi su zakoniti" (in Croatian). Net.hr. 26 February 2010. Retrieved 30 June 2011.
- "U promet su puštene dionice Vrgorac - čvor Ploče - Karamatići A1 i granica BiH - Ploče autoceste A10" [Sections Vrgorac - Ploče interchange - Karamatići of the A1, and Bosnia and Herzegovina border - Ploče of the A10 motorway, open for traffic] (in Croatian). Hrvatske autoceste. 20 December 2013. Retrieved 14 July 2014.