This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Traded as||NYSE: ATEN|
Russell 2000 Component
|Lee Chen, Founder and CEO |
Raj Kumar Jalan, CTO
Number of employees
A10 Networks is a U.S. public company specializing in the manufacturing of application delivery controllers (software and hardware). Founded in 2004 by Lee Chen, co-founder of Foundry Networks, A10 originally serviced just the identity management market with its line of ID Series products. In early 2007 they added bandwidth management appliances (EX Series). The company had its initial public offering on March 21, 2014, raising $187.5 million.
On May 21, 2013, A10 resolved its question of responsibility for intellectual property infringement and unfair competition practices by reaching a settlement with Brocade Communications Systems. Brocade had earlier been awarded $112 million in 2012.
In May 2013 A10 launched its A10 Thunder Series platforms of hardware and software application delivery controllers (ADCs).
In 2016, A10 acquired the cloud-native ADC company Appcito.
- "No Fear" (PDF). San Jose State University Engineering Newsletter. San Jose State University Engineering. 2007-01-21. Retrieved 2010-01-06.
- "A10 Networks". Byte and Switch. United Business Media Limited. 2005-11-21. Archived from the original on 2007-06-08. Retrieved 2009-02-20.
- Rubin, Ben Fox (21 March 2014). "A10 Networks Shares Volatile in First Day of Trading". Wall Street Journal.
- "A10 Networks and Brocade Reach Settlement of Legal Disputes". A10 Networks (Press release). A10 Networks. May 21, 2013. Retrieved August 28, 2013.
- John Ribeiro (August 7, 2012). "Brocade awarded $112M verdict in dispute with A10". Computer World. Retrieved July 12, 2013.
- "A10 Unveils Thunder Series Unified Application Service Gateways". A10 Networks (Press release). A10 Networks. 2013-05-01. Retrieved 2013-05-01.
- Haranas, Mark (2016-07-26). "A10 Networks Acquires Appcito To Become 'First Cloud-Native' ADC Company". CRN. Retrieved 2018-02-20.