Jump to navigation Jump to search
A13 or A-13 may refer to:
- ATC code A13 Tonics, a subgroup of the Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical Classification System
- British NVC community A13 (Potamogeton perfoliatus - Myriophyllum alterniflorum community)
- Subfamily A13, a rhodopsin-like receptors subfamily
- A13, one of the Encyclopaedia of Chess Openings codes for the English Opening in chess
- Antonov A-13, a 1958 Soviet acrobatic sailplane
- HMS A13, a British A class submarine of the Royal Navy
- A-13 (tank), the General Staff specication covering three British cruiser tanks designed and built before and during the Second World War:
- A13 road, in several countries
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.