From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Autoroute 199 is a small French motorway connecting Noisy-le-Grand to Torcy. At Noisiel, there is access to the A4 autoroute and N104. Though previously designated "H3", it has been downgraded into "RD 199".[clarification needed]
- 01 (Torcy) km 0 Towns served: Torcy
- 02 (Val Maubuée) Towns served:
- 00 (Noisiel) Towns served: Noisiel
- 00 (Champs-sur-Marne) Towns served: Champs-sur-Marne
- 00 Exchange A199-RN370 Road becomes the RN370 to Noisy-le-Grand.
|This article about road transport in France is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|