A25, A 25 or A-25 may refer to:
- Aero A.25, a Czech military training aircraft of the 1920s
- HLA-A25, an HLA-A serotype
- Junkers A 25, a German two-seater cantilever monoplane
- Article 25, a UK development and disaster relief charity
- A25 accident report form formerly used by the Fleet Air Arm and featured in a World War II song
- English Opening in the Encyclopaedia of Chess Openings
- Curtiss A-25 Shrike, a World War II dive bomber variant of SB2C Helldiver
- List of highways numbered 25
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.