|Type||Società per Azioni|
FTSE MIB Component
|Founded||1 January 2008|
|Marco Patuano (Chairman), Renato Mazzoncini (CEO and Managing Director)|
|Services||Gas and electricity distribution, water distribution and treatment, waste management|
|Revenue||€6,862 million  (2020)|
|€1,204 million  (2020)|
|€550 million  (2020)|
|Total assets||€7,067 million  (2020)|
|Total equity||€4,116 million  (2020)|
Number of employees
|12,978  (2020)|
A2A S.p.A. is an Italian company, organised as a società per azioni, that generates, distributes, and markets renewable energy, electricity, gas, integrated water supply, and waste management services. The company has significant presence in the North of Italy, energy production facilities in Italy and Greece. A2A was born out of the merger of two independent Italian city-owned companies, AEM (Azienda Energetica Municipale) of Milan and ASM Brescia (Azienda dei Servizi Municipalizzati), at the end of 2007, and is still partially owned by the Municipalities of Milan and Brescia (25% ownership each) which are also responsible of appointed 12 out of its 15 directors. A2A is listed on the Borsa Italiana and is a member of the FTSE MIB index.
- "Governance a2a". a2a.eu. Retrieved 24 May 2020.
- "Report on Operations 2020" (PDF). Retrieved 23 July 2021.
- "Dun and Bradstreet Corporate Directory for A2A".
- "Bloomberg - A2A SpA Company Profile". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2020-05-05.
- "Documenti Societari - Borsa Italiana" (PDF). www.borsaitaliana.it. Retrieved 2020-05-05.
- "Azioni A2a: quotazioni e indici in tempo reale - Borsa Italiana". www.borsaitaliana.it. Retrieved 2020-05-05.