From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from A32 (disambiguation))
A32, A 32, A.32 or A-32 may refer to:
- Aero A.32, a Czech ground attack aircraft built before World War II
- Brewster XA-32, an American ground attack aircraft from World War II
- Focke-Wulf A 32, a 1930 German small airliner
- HLA-A32, a human serotype
- Junkers A 32, a 1926 German mailplane
- A-32 medium tank, a prototype for the T-34
- A32, German A class torpedo boat, later served as "ENS Sulev (torpedo boat)" in Estonian Navy]and as "Amethyst" in Soviet Navy
- The Nissan A32 mid-size sedan platform, used by the Nissan Maxima, Cefiro, Infiniti I30 and Renault Samsung SM5.
- English Opening, in the Encyclopaedia of Chess Openings
- The FAA location identification code for Butte Valley Airport
- A32 highway (Australia), a highway in New South Wales, Australia
- A32 road (England), a road in Hampshire connecting Gosport and Alton
- A32 motorway (France), a proposed road to connect the border with Luxembourg and Toul
- A32 road (Isle of Man), a road connecting Port Erin and Ballasalla road
- Autostrada A32 (Italy), a road connecting Turin and Bardonecchia
- A32 motorway (Netherlands), a road connecting Meppel and Leeuwarden
- A32 motorway (Spain), a road connecting Jaén and Albacete
- A32 road (Sri Lanka), a road connecting Navankuli-Mannar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.