(Redirected from A39 motorway (France))
|Maintained by Autoroute française|
|Length:||144 km (89 mi)|
|Existed:||1992 – present|
|Autoroutes of France|
- The road is 142 km long from junction 1
- There are 3 Service Areas
- The road provides quicker travel times between Bourg-en-Bresse and Paris.
- 1992 : Opening of section between Dijon and Crimolois (6 km)
- 1994 : Opening of the section between Crimolois and Dole (34 km)
- 1998 : Opening of the section between Dole and Bourg-en-Bresse (110 km)
- 01 (N274-rocade de Dijon) Autoroute commences on outskirts of Dijon
- 02 (Neuilly-les-Dijon) Towns served: Neuilly-les-Dijon
- 03 (Crimolois) Towns served: Crimolois
- 04 (Fauverney-A31) Junction with A31 autoroute to Metz (north), Beaune (south)
- 05 (Soirans) Towns served: Auxonne, Soirans
- Exchange A36-A39 St Seine Junction with the A36 autoroute to Mulhouse (east), Beaune (west)
- 06 (Dole-Choisey) Towns served: Dole, RN5
- 07 Exchange A39-A391-Bersaillin km 69 Junction of A39 with A391 to Poligny.
- 08 (Beaurepaire en Bresse) Towns served: Lons-le-Saunier, Louhans
- 09 (Le Miroir) Towns served: Cuiseaux, Cousance, Louhans
- 10 (Beaupont) Towns served: St Trivier de Courtes, St Amour
- Exchange A40-A39 The autoroute ends with a junction with the A40 autoroute to Mâcon (west) Geneva (Switzerland) (east).
- "A39 - Autoroute Verte". SARATLAS. Retrieved 17 July 2012.