|Length:||112.9 km (70.2 mi)|
|Existed:||1975 – present|
|North end:||A40 (near Genève)|
|Autoroutes of France|
The A41 autoroute, also known as l'autoroute alpine, is a French motorway. The road passes through the French alps connecting the city of Grenoble with the A40 near Geneva. It is made of two sections separated by the N201 and A43 autoroute at Chambéry.
- 2x2 lanes
- 38.5 km long
- Service areas
- 1975 : Opened the section between Annecy and Rumilly
- 1977 : Opened the section between Chambéry and Annecy
- 1978 : Opened the section between Grenoble and Chambéry
- 1981 : Junction with the A40 autoroute.
- 2008 : Opened the 19 km section between Saint-Julien-en-Genevois and Villy-le-Pelloux including Mont-Sion tunnel (3,100 m).
Geneva to Chambéry
- Exchange A40-A41 Motorway currently starts at Bonneville at a junction with the A40 to (Mâcon–Geneva–Turin). This will become the A401 with the new A41 commencing at junction 13 of the A40 24 km to the west.
- 19 (La Roche-sur-Foron) Towns served:
- 18 (Cruseilles) Towns served:
- 17 (Annecy nord) Towns served:
- 16 (Annecy sud) Towns served:
- 15 (Rumilly) Towns served:
- 14 (Aix-les-Bains nord) Towns served:
- 13 (Aix-les-Bains sud) Towns served:
- Exchange A41-A43-N201 Autoroute starts with a junction with the A43 autoroute and the N201 in the town of Chambéry. A43 to (Lyon–Grenoble)
Chambéry to Grenoble
Traffic follows the N201 and then A43 to the south until:
- Exchange A43-A41 Autoroute starts again with a junction with the A43 which heads east along the Isère valley towards Albertville and Turin.
- 22 (Pontcharra) Towns served: Pontcharra, La Rochette
- 23 (Le Touvet) Towns served: Le Touvet, Allevard
- 24 ('Crolles-Brignoud) Towns served: Brignoud, Crolles, Bernin
- 24.1 (St-Ismier-Villard-Bonnot) Towns served: Villard Bonnot, St Ismier
- 25 (Montbonnot-Domène) Towns served: Montbonnot, Domène
- 26 ('Meylan Est-ZIRST) Towns served: Meylan, RN87 to Gap
- 27 (La Tronche-Meylan) Towns served: Meylan-plaine, La Tronche, Grenoble-Centre, Corenc
Route map: Bing