The A50 autoroute is a French motorway connecting Marseille to Toulon. It is 64km long. The motorway is a mixture of 2x2 and 2x3 lane road which runs through mountainous coastal terrain along the Mediterranean. As such it has some relatively sharp turns and steep gradients by French motorway standards. Some sections are limited to 110 km/h as a result.
The first section between Marseille and Aubagne was opened in 1962 and was known until 1963 as part of the A52 autoroute until the surrounding motorways were constructed and renumbered. The majority of the remainder between Aubagne and Toulon was completed by 1975. The road is tolled between Roquefort-la-Bédoule and Sanary-sur-Mer and is managed by ESCOTA. That section was the first to trial Télépéage or Télébadge (an automatic toll payment system using a windscreen mounted sensor) in 1992.
At the Eastern end of the A50, drivers can choose between entering Toulon via the RN 8 or crossing under the city by going through the Tunnel de Toulon which leads directly to the A57 autoroute and on to Hyeres and Nice. This (southern) carriageway of the tunnel finally opened in 2014 after some 20 years of planning and construction, making the tunnel a 2x2 lane bi-directional link between the A50 and A57. Prior to this the tunnel had only one 2 lane carriageway running east to west which opened in 2002. 
- Exchange A50-A55 Junction with A55 autoroute in Marseille.
- 01 (Prado) Towns served: Marseille.
- 02 (Place de Pologne/Menpenti-La Capelette) Towns served: Marseille.
- Exchange A50-A507 Junction with A507 spur to A7
- 03 (La Pomme) Towns served: Marseille.
- Service Area: La Pomme
- 04 (La Valentine) Towns served: Saint-Marcel
- 05 (La Penne) Towns served: La-Penne-sur-Huveaune
- Exchange A50-A501 Junction with A501 spur to A52
- 00 (Aubagne Sud-A502) Towns served: Junction with A502 spur to D8n and Aubagne
- 00 Exchange A52-A50 Junction with A52 to Aix.
- 06 (Carnoux) Towns served: Carnoux-en-Provence
- 07 (La Bédoule-nord/sud) Towns served: Roquefort-la-Bédoule
- 08 (Cassis) Towns served: Cassis
- Péage de La Ciotat
- 09 (La Ciotat) Towns served: La Ciotat
- 10 (Les Lecques) Towns served: Les Lecques
- 11 (La Cadière-d'Azur) Towns served: Le Beausset
- Péage de Bandol
- 12 (Bandol) Towns served: Bandol
- Rest Area: Sanary
- 13 (Ollioules) Towns served: Ollioules
- 14 (Châteauvallon) Towns served: La Seyne-sur-Mer
- 15 (Toulon-Ouest/La Seyne-Centre/Arsenal) Towns served: Port and town of Toulon, La Seyne-sur-Mer
- 16 (Bon Rencontre) Towns served: Beauclaire, Toulon
- Autoroute becomes the N8 into Toulon and to the A57 to Nice.
- Var Matin, ed. (February 6, 2014). "Le second tube du tunnel de Toulon ouvrira le 18 mars" (in French).