From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Length:||25.3 km (15.7 mi)|
|Autoroutes of France|
The road is the length of 25.3 km, it is a toll road (except to the east of Aubagne) and is operated by ESCOTA.
- Exchange A52-A8 Junction with the A8
- 33 (Pas de Trets) Towns served: La Bouilladisse
- Exchange A52-A520 Junction with A520 spur to D560 to Auriol and Brignoles
- 34 (Pont de l'Etoile) Towns served: Aubagne
- Exchange A52-A501 Junction with A501 spur to Marseille
- 35 (Aubagne-est) Towns served: Aubagne
- Exchange A52-A50 Junction with A50 (eastbound) to Toulon.
|This article about road transport in France is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|