The A57 autoroute is a motorway in south eastern France.
It is 55 km long and runs from the Tunnel de Toulon to the A8 near Le Luc. The road is a toll motorway north of Toulon. It is operated by ESCOTA. It connects with the A570 spur to the town of Hyères. The motorway traverses the Massif des Maures and is mainly 2x2 lanes. The western terminus of the motorway links directly to the Toulon tunnel and onward to the A50 autoroute and Marseille.
- Exchange A8-A57 Junction with A8 to Aix and Nice.
- 13 (Le Luc) Towns served: Le Luc, DN7
- 12 (Le Luca) Towns served: Le Luc, Gonfaron (under construction)
- 11 (Carnoules) Towns served: Carnoules, Pignans
- Péage de Cuers
- 10 (Cuers-Nord) Towns served: Cuers, Pierrefeu-du-Var, Brignoles
- 09 (Cuers-Sud) Towns served: Cuers
- 08 (Sainte-Christine) Towns served: Sainte-Christine
- 07 (Solliès-Toucas) Towns served: Solliès-Toucas, Les Terrins
- 06 (La Farlède) Towns served: La Farlède, La Crau
- 05 (La Pauline) Towns served: La Pauline
- 04 (La Garde) Towns served: La Valette-du-Var, La Garde
- 03 (Toulon La Valette) Towns served: Toulon
- 02 (Toulon Est) Towns served: Toulon, Giens via D559
- 01a (Toulon-Centre) Towns served: Toulon
- 1968 : Opening of the first section Toulon to La-Valette-du-Var then numbered the A54.
- 2014 (March, 18th) : The tunnel de Toulon (Toulon's tunnel) opens its second section, in the Toulon -> Marseille direction (the first section, Marseille -> Toulon, is closed for several months for maintenance and improvements).
- 2018 : The 2x2 lane section between Toulon Tunnel and A570 is currently due to be widened to 3 lanes in each direction in order to address the perennial traffic jams during rush hour on this section. The land required for the widening has been allocated and the work is due to commence in 2018..
- Var Matin, ed. (February 6, 2014). "Le second tube du tunnel de Toulon ouvrira le 18 mars" (in French).
- "A57 à l'Est de Toulon : élargissement à 3 voies". DREAL Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur.