|Autoroute de Deux Mers|
|Part of E 72|
|Length||242 km (150 mi)|
|Autoroutes of France|
The A62 autoroute is a French motorway forming part of the Autoroute de Deux Mers (Two Seas Motorway). The entirety of the route forms the entirety of European route E 72, which is a part of the inter-European road system. The route of the A62 and E72 is between the cities of Bordeaux and Toulouse. The E72 was previously called E76 in 1975.
The road is the western portion of the Autoroute de Deux Mers connecting Toulouse (as an extension of the A61) with Bordeaux with a junction with the A630. The road is a toll road for the majority of its course (free between Bordeaux and La Brède). It is operated by ASF.
- Exchange A630-A62
- 01 (Technopolis) km 7 Towns served: Martillac
- 01.1 (La Brède) km 12 Towns served: La Brède, Castres-Gironde
- 02 (Podensac) km 26 Towns served: Podensac, Cadillac and Sauternes
- 03 (Langon) km 37 Towns served: Langon
- 04 (La Réole) km 55 Towns served: La Réole
- 05 (Marmande) km 72 Towns served: Marmande
- 06 (Aiguillon) km 93 Towns served: Damazan and Aiguillon
- 07 (Agen) km 124 Towns served: Agen
- 08 (Valence-d'Agen) km 149 Towns served: Valence, Auvillar (the most beautiful village in France ).
- 09 (Castelsarrasin) km 169 Towns served: Castelsarrasin, Moissac
- 10 (Montauban) km 193 Towns served: Montauban
- Exchange A62-A20 Junction with the A20 to Limoges.
- 10.1 (Eurocentre) km 213 Towns served: Castelnau-d'Estrétefonds
- 11 (Lespinasse) km 219 Towns served:Lespinasse
- Exchange A62-A680 km 225 Motorway becomes the Périphérique de Toulouse serving Toulouse.
- 12 (Les Izards) km 226 Towns served:Toulouse
- 12 (Croix Daurade) km 228 Towns served:Toulouse
- Exchange A62-A68-A61 Motorway ends in a junction with the A61, A68
- "volume-1302-l-21618-English.pdf" (pdf). Retrieved 2017-06-08.