Orléans to Bourges
- Exchange A10-A71 Junction with the A10
- 1 (Orléans-Centre) Towns served: Orléans
- 2 (Olivet) Towns served: Olivet
- 3 (Lamotte-Beuvron) Towns served: Lamotte-Beuvron
- 4 (Salbris) Towns served: Salbris
- Exchange A71-A85 Junction with A85
- Exchange A20-A71 Junction with A20
- 6 (Vierzon-Est) Towns served: Vierzon
- 7 (Bourges) Towns served: Bourges
Bourges to Clermont-Ferrand
- 1987 : The section between Montmarault and Clermont-Est (71 km) is opened.
- 1988 : The section between Forêt-de-Tronçais and Montmarault (38 km) is opened.
- 1989 : The opening of the section between Bourges and the Forêt-de-Tronçais (70 km)
- 8 (Saint-Amand) Towns served: Saint-Amand-Montrond
- Rest Area: Le Grand Meaulnes/Vallon-en-Sully
- 9 (Vallon-en-Sully) Towns served: Vallon-en-Sully and Hérisson
- Exchange A714-A71 Junction with the A714 spur to Guéret and Montluçon
- 11 (Montmarault) Towns served: Montmarault
- Exchange A71-A719 Junction with A719 spur to Vichy, Gannat and Ébreuil
- 12.1 (Combronde) Towns served: Combronde
- Exchange A89-A71 Junction with the A89
- 13 (Riom) Towns served: Riom
- 14 (Gerzat) Towns served: Gerzat
- 15 (Clermont-Ferrand) Towns served: Clermont-Ferrand
- Exchange A710-A71 Junction with the A710 spur to
- 16 (Brezet) Towns served: Clermont-Ferrand
- Exchange A75-A71 Junction with A75 to Saint-Étienne and Lyon.
The Spur Autoroutes
Opened in 1997, first section of this motorway bypasses Gannat by north (9 km). The highway was extended to the gates of Vichy, precisely on a roundabout at Espinasse-Vozelle; this 14 km section, inaugurated 9 January, was opened on 12 January 2015.
- Exchange A71-A719
- 13, km 1 Towns served: Ébreuil and Gannat
- 14, km 6 Towns served: Gannat and Saint-Pourçain-sur-Sioule 24 km
- 15, km 9 Towns served: Gannat and Vichy
- Media related to A719 autoroute at Wikimedia Commons
Former autoroute opened in 1998 (7 km long). Junctions are:
- Exchange A71-A710 Junction with the A710
- Exchange A89-A710 Junction with the A89 (7 km)
- Exchange A75-A711 Junction with the A75
- 1.3 km 4 Towns served: Lempdes
- 1.4 km 5 Towns served: Pont-du-Château
- Exchange A89-A711 Junction with the A89 (11 km)
This motorway, 1 km long and with reduced features, connects the exit 1.4 of A711 at the roundabout of Champ-Lamet between Lempdes and Pont-du-Château, at the crossroads with three other departmental roads.
- "A719 Gannat - Vichy". APRR (in French). Retrieved 26 January 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to A71 autoroute.|
- A71 Motorway in Saratlas (in French)