|AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence|
|Discipline||Machine learning, artificial intelligence|
|yes (on AAAI Digital Library Conference Proceedings - www.aaai.org/Library/conferences-library.php)|
The AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI) is one of the leading international academic conference in artificial intelligence held annually. Along with ICML, NeurIPS and ICLR, it is one of the primary conferences of high impact in machine learning and artificial intelligence research. It is supported by the Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence. Precise dates vary from year to year, but paper submissions are generally due at the end of August to beginning of September, and the conference is generally held during the following February. The first AAAI was held in 1980 at Stanford University, Stanford California.
Along with other conferences such as NeurIPS, ICML, AAAI uses artificial intelligence algorithm to assign papers to reviewers.
- AAAI-2023 Washington Convention Center, Washington, D.C., United States
- AAAI-2022 Virtual Conference
- AAAI-2021 Virtual Conference
- AAAI-2020 Hilton New York Midtown, New York, New York, United States
- AAAI-2019 Hilton Hawaiian Village, Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
- AAAI-2018 Hilton New Orleans Riverside, New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
- AAAI-2017 San Francisco, California, United States
- AAAI-2016 Phoenix, Arizona, United States
- AAAI-2015 Austin, Texas, United States
- AAAI-2014 Québec Convention Center, Québec City, Québec, Canada
- AAAI-2013 Bellevue, Washington, United States
- AAAI-2012 Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- AAAI-2011 San Francisco, California, United States
- AAAI-2010 Westin Peachtree Plaza, Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- AAAI-2008 Chicago, Illinois, United States
- AAAI-2007 Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- AAAI-2006 Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- AAAI-2005 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
- AAAI-2004 San Jose, California, United States
- AAAI-2002 Shaw conference center in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- AAAI-2000 Austin, Texas, United States
- AAAI-1999 Orlando, Florida, United States
- AAAI-1998 Madison, Wisconsin, United States
- AAAI-1997 Providence, Rhode Island, United States
- AAAI-1996 Portland, Oregon, United States
- AAAI-1994 Seattle, Washington, United States
- AAAI-1993 Washington Convention Center, Washington, D.C., United States
- AAAI-1992 San Jose Convention Center, San Jose, California, United States
- AAAI-1991 Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, California, United States
- AAAI-1990 Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- AAAI-1988 Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
- AAAI-1987 Seattle, Washington, United States
- AAAI-1986 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- AAAI-1984 University of Texas, Austin, Texas, United States
- AAAI-1983 Washington, D.C., United States
- AAAI-1982 Carnegie Mellon University and the University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
- AAAI-1980 Stanford, California, United States
- Choudhury, Ambika (2021-02-08). "Which Papers Won At 35th AAAI Conference On Artificial Intelligence?". Analytics India Magazine. Retrieved 2021-09-28.
- ""Liquid" machine-learning system adapts to changing conditions". MIT News | Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Archived from the original on 2021-01-28. Retrieved 2021-09-28.
- Knight, Will. "Coronavirus Fears Will Leave Empty Seats at a Top AI Conference". Wired. ISSN 1059-1028. Retrieved 2021-09-28.
- "Artificial Intelligence - Google Scholar Metrics". 2020-10-07. Archived from the original on 2020-10-07. Retrieved 2020-10-07.
- "AAAI-80: First National Conference on Artificial Intelligence". www.aaai.org. Retrieved 2021-09-28.
- Synced (2019-12-24). "Deep Learning Pioneers Yann LeCun and Yoshua Bengio Elected as AAAI-20 Fellows | Synced". syncedreview.com. Retrieved 2021-09-28.
- "AI conferences use AI to assign papers to reviewers". www.science.org. Retrieved 2021-09-28.