Current AAA logo
|Genres||Pop, electronic, dance, eurobeat, techno, club|
|Past members||Yukari Gotō|
AAA (トリプル・エー Toripuru Ē?, Triple A), a backronym for Attack All Around, is a 7-member Japanese pop group signed to the label Avex Trax which debuted in September 2005. The name has the meaning of challenging everything, and the group is marketed by their label as a "super performance unit".
The group was formed through Avex's auditions and originally consisted of five young men and three young women who had acted in commercials and had experience being back dancers for other Japanese stars, such as Ayumi Hamasaki and Ami Suzuki.
- 1 Members
- 2 History
- 3 Official symbols
- 4 Discography
- 5 Photobooks
- 6 Achievements
- 7 Appearances
- 8 References
- 9 External links
The information listed is according to their profiles, in official order.
|Name||Date of birth||Birthplace||Notes|
|Takahiro Nishijima||September 30, 1986||Hokkaido||Also does solo work as Nissy, official debut in 2014|
|Misako Uno||July 16, 1986||Tokyo|
|Naoya Urata (浦田直也?)||November 10, 1982||Tokyo||Leader; also a solo artist debuted 2009 as Urata Naoya|
|Mitsuhiro Hidaka||December 12, 1986||Chiba Prefecture||Also a solo artist debuted 2013 as Sky-Hi|
|Shinjiro Atae||November 26, 1988||Kyoto|
|Shūta Sueyoshi (末吉秀太?)||December 11, 1986||Nagasaki|
|Chiaki Ito||January 10, 1987||Aichi Prefecture||153 cm||B|
|Yukari Gotō (後藤友香里?)||January 14, 1988||Tokyo||Currently a voice actress|
2005–2006: Early days and debut
AAA was originally planned to be a six-member group. Initially, it included the five male members Takahiro Nishijima, Naoya Urata, Shuta Sueyoshi, Shinjiro Atae, Mitsuhiro Hidaka, and Misako Uno as the only female member. Avex later decided to add two more female members, Yukari Goto then Chiaki Ito. All eight entered the agency through auditions and underwent training in the Avex Artist Academy, the record label's talent training facility. As the songs "Blood on Fire" and "Friday Party" were prepared before their debut for six members, the two girls are only heard in the refrain.
In April 2005, Avex officially announced the debut of the group with seven members (excluding Ito), and oldest member Urata as the leader. AAA officially started their activities as a group in May. On 15 June, Ito was added to the group. AAA debuted on 14 September that year with "Blood on Fire" and were received well due to the song being used as the theme song of the live action Initial-D movie.
In their debut year, they received the "Best Newcomer Award" at the 47th Japan Record Awards. From September to December they released a single each month plus a photobook and their very first album, "Attack", in January 2006. With all the releases and promotional activities, the group did not have time to perform their songs live. However, as each of the singles tackled different genres, they did relatively well on the charts.
In June 2006, AAA's official fan club "AAA Party" opened its doors. Uno, the female lead singer, starred alongside Sarah Michelle Gellar in the Hollywood version of The Grudge 2 which opened in theaters October 2006. After releasing mini album "All/2" on September 13, 2006, AAA released their second studio album "All" on January 1, 2007. With the exception of three new songs, the songs on "All" had been previously released as singles with music videos throughout 2006. The album's sales were a success although less than its predecessor "Attack".
In 2007, AAA had another theme song tie-up with Kamen Rider Den-O, "Climax Jump", which they released as a single under the temporary name "AAA Den-O Form". The single sold well and was certified Gold by the Recording Industry Association of Japan (RIAJ) for the shipment of 100,000 physical singles and 100,000 full-track ringtone music downloads each, making it their most successful single to date.
The group's members gradually started delving into acting jobs, giving them more mainstream exposure. Their 14th single "Kuchibiru Kara Romantica/That's Right" was tied-up with television drama serial Delicious Gakuin, which starred members Nishijima and Atae.
On 11 June 2007, it was announced that Goto would be leaving the group permanently, citing her health problems and deciding to focus on recovery. With her departure, AAA became a septet. Shortly after, the group made their first venture overseas with an appearance at Otakon 2007 in Baltimore, Maryland. Urata and Ito appeared in a movie for the first time, Heat Island which opened in theaters 20 October 2007.
AAA scored their first Oricon weekly number one single in 2008 with "Mirage", and the group released their first compilation album "Attack All Around". They did not release an original studio album as a group for the year, but the five male members recorded a special mini-album, "Choice is Yours", and released it under the AAA name on 18 June. In October, the drama serial Mirai Seiki Shakespeare which was a modern retelling of Shakespeare plays, started its broadcast. All members of AAA played main characters in the drama. Nishijima also manifested an interest in acting during the year as he acted in multiple stage plays.
Nishijima received his first starring role in film, playing the lead character in Love Exposure, which released in January 2009. His acting in the film was critically acclaimed, earning him the Sponichi Grand Prix New Face Award of the Year 2009 and was named Best New Male Actor at the 83rd Kinema Junpo Awards.
The group released their fourth album "DepArture" on 11 February 2009, and the album peaked at number four on the Oricon charts, the first time the group achieved a place within the top five for a studio album.
After a string of moderate hits throughout 2007-2008, AAA started a successful era in 2009 with their album "Heartful" and all of its preceding singles debuting in the top three. For the first time ever, they were able to guest on the popular music program Music Station, to perform "Hide Away". "Hide Away" also represented a new era of sorts for the group, as Ito started to sing more lines, joining Nishijima, Uno and Urata as lead singers.
2010-present: Larger success
In 2010, AAA's double A-side 24th single "Aitai Riyū/Dream After Dream ~Yume Kara Sameta Yume~" topped the Oricon weekly charts in May 2010, becoming their second number one single on the charts. The single was hyped as the comeback work of composer Tetsuya Komuro, which helped in promoting the single.
Due to the popularity of "Aitai Riyū", they were invited to make their debut appearance on Kōhaku Uta Gassen that year, greatly heightening the group's exposure. In December, member Urata released his own single Dream On featuring his good friend and label mate Ayumi Hamasaki. The single reached number one on the Oricon charts, raising his own profile and that of the group.
With the exception of "Call/I4U", Komuro continued to work with AAA through to 31st single "Sailing". All of the songs on their sixth album "Buzz Communication" were composed by Komuro. In 2011, they released their second compilation album "#AAABEST" and it went on to become their best selling album at the time, as well as becoming their first number one album on the Oricon weekly charts. Starting from "Call/I4U", the group also gradually shifted away from the "lead singer" position and more equal singing opportunities were given to all members.
Their 32nd single "Still Love You" marked a departure from Komuro as they began to work with other composers again. On 22 August 2012, AAA released the album "777 -Triple Seven-", so titled to represent the seven members, their seventh album, and the group's seventh anniversary since debut. In October, AAA's brand new variety show titled AAA no Kizuna Gasshuku started airing on TV Asahi and YouTube. At the end of the year, AAA was invited to perform at Kōhaku Uta Gassen for the third year running.
In 2013, the group kicked off a new nationwide tour titled "AAA Tour 2013 Eighth Wonder" on 20 April. It is the largest scale tour the group has attempted to date, taking place at 41 venues with an estimated 150,000 fans attending. In May, it was reported that AAA no Kizuna Gasshuku which had ended, recorded over 10 million plays on YouTube, and the second season began airing. Furthermore, in July, it was announced that there would be a third season of the show and AAA would be shooting the show abroad for the first time, in Singapore.
On 18 September, the group released their eighth album titled "Eighth Wonder". The album went on to become AAA's first original studio album to top the Oricon charts. The group's music video for "Koi Oto to Amazora" claimed top spot for most number of views in September on YouTube, for the Japanese music category. AAA closed out the year by performing the song at Kōhaku Uta Gassen.
On 14 January 2014, it was announced that AAA had been appointed the PR ambassadors for the fifteenth anniversary of anime One Piece, and provided a new song titled "Wake up!" for its opening theme. On 17 May, the group began their first all-arena nationwide tour, "AAA ARENA TOUR 2014 -Gold Symphony-", their biggest tour yet with an estimated attendance of 200,000 people. AAA released their ninth album, "Gold Symphony" on 1 October, which became the second original studio album to top the Oricon charts. During the last day of the concert tour on 18 October, it was announced that AAA will be preparing for their first Asia tour in 2015.
The members of AAA have representative colors assigned to them. They are orange for Nishijima, purple for Uno, green for Urata, yellow for Hidaka, blue for Atae, pink for Sueyoshi and red for Ito. Before Goto's departure, her member color was pink and Sueyoshi's was black.
The official mascot of AAA is called an "A~panda" and its image is of a panda with the letters "AAA" on its belly. It is colored in the official member colors. The mascot is frequently used in the group's tour goods, turned into soft toys, figures, straps and many other items for amusement. The A~panda life size mascot is often seen walking around at concert venues. In March 2013, a special pop-up concept store opened in Ura-Harajuku selling limited edition AAA goods, with the store styled to look like a room belonging to A~panda.
AAA has a logo mark, frequently used on tour goods as well as their CD and DVD releases. The first edition of the logo mark was used from April 2005 until 20 October 2011, with "#AAABEST" being the last work to use the design. The second edition of the logo mark was introduced 21 October 2011 and is currently still in use. The first work to use the design was "Charge & Go!/Lights".
- Attack (2006)
- All (2007)
- Around (2007)
- Departure (2009)
- Heartful (2010)
- Buzz Communication (2011)
- 777: Triple Seven (2012)
- Eighth Wonder (2013)
- Gold Symphony (2014)
- AAA 10th Anniversary Best (2015)
|AAA Artistbook / The First Attack||2005-09-01|
|AAA 5th anniversary Live Original Photo Book||2010-10-08|
|AAA Buzz Communication Original Photo Book||2011-07-15|
|AAA Buzz Communication Documentary Extra Book||2011-11-25|
|AAA Tour 2012 -777- Triple Seven Documentary Book||2012-09-07|
|AAA 7th Anniversary Book ABC~AAA Book Chronicle~||2012-12-14|
|AAA 2013 Tour Book Eighth Wonder||2014-02-27|
|AAA 2013 Tour Eighth Wonder Premium Box||2014-03-27|
|AAA Attack All Around 10th Anniversary Book||2015-01-07|
|Takahiro Nishijima First Photobook: Nissy||2008-06-27|
|Misako Uno Photobook: UNO||2010-02-26|
|Takahiro Nishijima & Shinjiro Atae Photobook: N/S||2010-08-27|
|Takahiro Nishijima Second Photobook: 24||2010-09-24|
|Shinjiro Atae First Photobook: Shinking||2010-12-15|
|Gekkan Men Shinjiro||2011-06-24|
|Chiaki Ito Photobook: chercher||2011-12-15|
|Misako Uno Photobook: UNO-BON||2012-06-01|
|Chiaki Ito Style Book: Chiaki Type A to Z||2012-11-19|
|Shinjiro Atae Third Photobook: Atae Best||2013-03-29|
|Shinjiro Atae Travel & Style Book: Shinjiro's Photos||2014-04-04|
|Chiaki Ito Photobook: Destruction||2014-04-25|
|Misako Uno Photobook: You Know Unonu||2014-05-16|
|Shuta Sueyoshi Photobook: S||2015-03-16|
|Chiaki Ito Style Book: Made in C||2015-04-17|
- Best Hit Kayousai - Gold Artist Award for "Hurricane Riri, Boston Mari"
- Best Hit Kayousai - Gold Artist Award for "Break Down"
- 55th Japan Record Awards - Outstanding Work Award for "Koi Oto to Amazora"
- 56th Japan Record Awards - Outstanding Work for "Sayonara No Mae Ni"
RIAJ Gold-certified works
- Channel A (TVK, 2005-2006)
- Channel A (TVK, 2008-2009)
- Nihikime no Dōjō (NTV, 2010)
- AAA no Kizuna Gasshuku (TV Asahi and YouTube, 2012-2013)
- AAA no Kizuna Gasshuku 2 (TV Asahi and YouTube, 2013)
- AAA no Kizuna Gasshuku 3 (TV Asahi and YouTube, 2013–2014)
- AAA no Onore Migaki (NTT Docomo Sugotoku Contents, 2014)
- Karera no Umi VIII Sentimental Journey (Fuji TV, 2006) - Sueyoshi, Ito, Atae, Uno
- Psychic Detective Yakumo (TV Tokyo, 2006) - Atae
- Delicious Gakuin (TV Tokyo, 2007) - Nishijima, Atae
- Honey and Clover (CTS, 2008) - Ito
- Hitomi (NHK, 2008) - Uno
- Otome (TV Asahi, 2008) - Uno, Sueyoshi, Ito
- Mirai Seiki Shakespeare (KTV, 2008-2009) - All members
- Tokumei Kakarichō Tadano Hitoshi (TV Asahi, 2009) - Uno
- Ghost Friends (NHK, 2009) - Nishijima
- Love Game (NTV, 2009) - Atae
- Teioh (TBS, 2009) - Atae
- Massugu na Otoko (Fuji TV, 2010) - Uno
- Tumbling (TBS, 2010) - Nishijima
- Gakeppuchi no Erii ~Kono Yo de Ichiban Daiji na "Kane" no Hanashi~ (TV Asahi, 2010) - Nishijima
- Diplomat Kosaku Kuroda (Fuji TV, 2011) - Nishijima
- Dare Yori mo Kimi wo Aisu! (Fuji TV, 2011) - Nishijima
- Shōnan☆Natsu Koi Monogatari (BeeTV, 2011) - Nishijima
- Blizzard (BeeTV, 2011) - Atae
- Taira no Kiyomori (NHK, 2012) - Nishijima
- Umechan Sensei (NHK, 2012) - Uno
- Another Face ~Criminal Affairs Division, Ōtomo Tetsu~ (TV Asahi, 2012) - All members (Cameo)
- GTO 2012 - New Year Special (Fuji TV, 2013) - Uno
- Tokyo Toy Box (TV Tokyo, 2013) - Uno
- Taiyō no Wana (NHK, 2013) - Nishijima
- Dai Tokyo Toy Box (TV Tokyo, 2014) - Uno
- One Piece: Episode of Nami ~Tears of a Navigator and the Bonds of Friends~ (Fuji TV, 2012) - Nishijima
- Akihabara@Deep (2006) - All members
- The Grudge 2 (2007) - Uno
- Heat Island (2007) - Urata, Ito
- Love Exposure (2009) - Nishijima
- Shugo Tenshi (2009) - Atae
- Sayonara Itsuka (2010) - Nishijima, Hidaka
- Ramune (2010) - Atae
- Soup Opera (2010) - Nishijima
- Rendezvous! (2010) - Uno
- Kyoufu Shimbun (2011) - Atae
- Switch wo Osu Toki (2011) - Atae
- Himizu (2012) - Nishijima
- Signal ~Getsuyōbi no Luka~ (2012) - Nishijima
- Theater of AAA ~Bokura no Te~ (2006) - All members
- Super Battle Live Delicious Gakuin Bangaihen ~Delicious 5 Shijō Saidai no Teki~ (2007) - All members
- Love Letters (2007) - Nishijima, Uno
- Kenshūi Damashī (2007) - Atae
- Harold and Maude (2008) - Nishijima
- Kokoro no Kakera (2008) - Nishijima
- Linda Linda Rubber Sole (2008) - Nishijima
- Engeki Battle Royale!! Ganmage (2008) - Atae
- Glory Days (2009) - Nishijima
- Love Musical (2009) - Sueyoshi
- Samurai 7 (2010) - Nishijima
- Genji Monogatari x Ōguro Maki Songs: Boku wa Jyūnihitoe ni Koi o Suru (2010) - Uno
- Legend of the Galactic Heroes (2011) - Uno
- Shitaya Mannenchō Monogatari (2012) - Nishijima
- Satomi Hakkenden (2012) - Nishijima
- Shida no Mure (2013) - Sueyoshi
- AAA no A~Ohanashi (NBS, 2005-2007) - All members
- Ikinari! Mokuyoubi: AAA no Radio'n Fire (TBC, 2006-2008) - All members
- Radio Sessions: AAA Talking Attack (JFN, 2007-2009) - All members
- AAA Urata Naoya no Ike! Urata Naoya (TBC, 2008–present) - Urata
- Tre-sen Variety: Act A Fool! (FM Yokohama, 2010–present) - Hidaka
- AAA Uno Misako no Radio Unoccoli (FM Niigata, 2011–2014) - Uno
- "AAA、全39公演12万人動員の全国ツアーがスタート" (in Japanese). Musicman-Net. 2012-04-23. Retrieved 2013-08-14.
- "PROFILE AAA OFFICIAL WEBSITE". Avex Marketing. Retrieved 2013-08-14.
- ＡＡＡ、新曲はＧＲｅｅｅｅＮが楽曲提供 (in Japanese). Nikkan Sports. 2012-11-02. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- Nishijima："PROFILE > 西島隆弘". AAA（トリプル・エー）OFFICIAL WEBSITE (in Japanese). Avex Marketing. Retrieved 2013-06-11.
Uno："PROFILE > 宇野実彩子". AAA（トリプル・エー）OFFICIAL WEBSITE (in Japanese). Avex Marketing. Retrieved 2013-06-11.
Urata："PROFILE > 浦田直也". AAA（トリプル・エー）OFFICIAL WEBSITE (in Japanese). Avex Marketing. Retrieved 2013-06-11.
Hidaka："PROFILE > 日高光啓". AAA（トリプル・エー）OFFICIAL WEBSITE (in Japanese). Avex Marketing. Retrieved 2013-06-11.
Atae："PROFILE > 與真司郎". AAA（トリプル・エー）OFFICIAL WEBSITE (in Japanese). Avex Marketing. Retrieved 2013-06-11.
Sueyoshi："PROFILE > 末吉秀太". AAA（トリプル・エー）OFFICIAL WEBSITE (in Japanese). Avex Marketing. Retrieved 2013-06-11.
Ito："PROFILE > 伊藤千晃". AAA（トリプル・エー）OFFICIAL WEBSITE (in Japanese). Avex Marketing. Retrieved 2013-06-11.
Goto：青二プロダクション > 後藤友香里 (in Japanese). Aoni Production. Retrieved 2013-06-11.
- ＡＡＡリーダー浦田直也がソロデビュー！ (in Japanese). Sponichi. 2008-09-24. Retrieved 2013-09-05.
- "AAA日高光啓、"SKY-HI"名義で8月ソロデビュー" (in Japanese). Oricon. 2013-06-12. Retrieved 2013-09-05.
- "[Power Push] EMERGENCY「ADM - Anime Dance Music produced by tkrism -」インタビュー (1/4)" (in Japanese). Natalie.mu. Retrieved 2013-09-25.
- "AAA(Attack All Around) - CDJournal" (in Japanese). CDJournal. Retrieved 2013-09-13.
- "AAAが映画『頭文字』プレミアムイベントに出演！" (in Japanese). Barks. 2005-09-02. Retrieved 2013-09-13.
- ＡＡＡ、デビュー３カ月でレコ大新人賞 (in Japanese). Nikkan Sports. 2006-01-01. Retrieved 2013-09-13.
- "AAA: AAA、ファンクラブ始動!!＆武道館公演決定！／BARKSニュース" (in Japanese). Global Plus, Inc. Retrieved 2013-08-15.
- "『呪怨』清水崇監督、次回作はハリウッドで！CBSフィルムスが正式発表" (in Japanese). Cinematoday Inc. 2011-06-24. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- ゴールド等認定作品一覧 2008年3月 (in Japanese). RIAJ. Retrieved 2010-05-10.
- レコード協会調べ 11月度有料音楽配信認定＜略称：11月度認定＞ (in Japanese). RIAJ. Retrieved 2010-05-10.
- 美味學院（デリシャスガクイン）：テレビ東京 (in Japanese). TV Tokyo. Retrieved 2013-09-25.
- "休養中の後藤友香里、AAA脱退を発表" (in Japanese). Oricon. 2007-06-11. Retrieved 2013-09-25.
- "AAA at Otakon 07.20.2007 - Baltimore Convention Center - Baltimore, MD - United States of America". JaME World. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- "AAAがシングル、アルバムを通じて初のオリコン1位" (in Japanese). Oricon. Retrieved 2013-08-14.
- "裏テーマは日高？AAA無料壁紙配布中" (in Japanese). Barks News. 2008-05-02. Retrieved 2013-09-25.
- 役者魂！西島隆弘 パンチラの嵐でも"無反応". Sports Nippon (in Japanese). 2010-01-20. Retrieved 2010-05-10.
- 2009年第83回結果発表 (in Japanese). Kinema Junposha. Retrieved 2013-08-14.
- "ｄｅｐＡｒｔｕｒｅ／ＡＡＡ-レビュー一覧-ORICON STYLE ミュージック" (in Japanese). Oricon. Retrieved 2013-09-25.
- "今週「Mステ」にベスト盤GLAY、Aqua Timezら登場" (in Japanese). Natalie.mu. 2009-10-19. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- "ナタリー - 小室哲哉、復帰第1弾楽曲は「これからのavexを担う」AAAに" (in Japanese). Natalie.mu. 2010-04-08. Retrieved 2013-08-15.
- "浜崎あゆみ、初プロデュース AAA浦田とのコラボ作発売" (in Japanese). Oricon. 2010-11-01. Retrieved 2013-09-11.
- "ＡＡＡのCDアルバムランキング、ＡＡＡのプロフィールならオリコン芸能人事典" (in Japanese). Oricon. Retrieved 2013-05-15.
- "デビュー7周年の7人組AAA、7枚目のオリジナルアルバム『777～TRIPLE SEVEN～』発売決定" (in Japanese). Barks. 2012-07-04. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- "続きはwebで!? 地上波・動画・SNS連動型の新コンテンツ「AAAのキズナ合宿」が始動！" (in Japanese). Kadokawa Magazines. 2012-10-06. Retrieved 2013-09-11.
- "AAA Starting Their 41 Venue National Tour With 150,000 Fans Planning To Attend". Barks. 2013-04-20. Retrieved 2013-09-11.
- "AAA:1000万再生で冠番組の第2弾が配信 「AAAのキズナ合宿" (in Japanese). Mainichi.jp. 2013-05-03. Retrieved 2013-09-11.
- "AAA Announces Shooting In Singapore For "Kizuna Gassyuku" At Stormy New Song Release Event". Barks. 2013-07-24. Retrieved 2013-09-11.
- "AAAが表紙、大ボリュームでアルバム『Eighth Wonder』を語る" (in Japanese). Billboard Japan. 2013-09-05. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- "【オリコン】AAA、オリジナルアルバム初首位" (in Japanese). Oricon. 2013-09-24. Retrieved 2013-09-25.
- "AAA’s "Koioto to Amazora" Wins 1st Place For Number Of Views On YouTube". Barks. 2013-10-18. Retrieved 2014-02-15.
- "AAA to be PR Ambassador For Fifteenth Anniversary of "ONE PIECE"". Barks. 2014-02-01. Retrieved 2014-02-15.
- "AAA（トリプル・エー）のブログ、Twitter、画像、ニュースのまとめ - モデルプレス" (in Japanese). Model Press. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- "AAAオフィシャルキャラクター「え～パンダ」の部屋が裏原宿に登場" (in Japanese). Excite Japan. Retrieved 2013-08-14.
- "AAA 新ﾛｺﾞ発表！！" (in Japanese). Avex Marketing. Retrieved 2013-09-25.
- "ナタリー - [Power Push] dtab＆dビデオ×a-nation AAAインタビュー (1/2)" (in Japanese). Natalie.mu. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- "第38回日本有線大賞 HISTORY 日本有線大賞 - 有線ランキング" (in Japanese). Cansystem. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- "TBS「第47回 輝く！日本レコード大賞」" (in Japanese). Tokyo Broadcasting System Television. Retrieved 2013-08-15.
- 第52回「日本レコード大賞」発表 (in Japanese). Tower Records Japan. 2010-12-31. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- "第５３回日本レコード大賞各賞 ― スポニチ Sponichi Annex 芸能" (in Japanese). Sponichi. 2011-12-30. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- 一般社団法人 日本レコード協会｜各種統計 (in Japanese). Retrieved 2013-06-11.
- 一般社団法人 日本レコード協会｜各種統計 (in Japanese). Retrieved 2013-06-11.
- 二匹目のどじょう (in Japanese). Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- "AAA、7周年イヤーの紅白 「777～We can sing a song！～」で締めくくる" (in Japanese). Model Press. 2012-12-19. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- "キャスト・スタッフ｜AAAのキズナ合宿2" (in Japanese). TV Asahi. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- "AAAの伊藤千晃が台湾版ドラマ「ハチクロ」で主演" (in Japanese). Natalie.mu. 2008-01-25. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- "AAA、ドラマDVD発売記念イベントで「関西だけでは悔しい」" (in Japanese). Oricon. 2009-02-25. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- "小池徹平と西島隆弘がW主演のケータイドラマ『湘南☆夏恋物語』、本日撮影開始" (in Japanese). Barks. 2011-07-11. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- "【平清盛】AAAの西島隆弘が大河ドラマに初出演「長い目でみて」" (in Japanese). Oricon. 2012-03-24. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- 要潤 ： 破天荒なゲームクリエーターに 連続ドラマ「東京トイボックス」 (in Japanese). Mainichi Shimbun Digital. 2013-08-25. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- ＡＡＡ西島 初主演ワクワク ＮＨＫ連ドラ (in Japanese). Chunichi Sports. 2013-09-12. Retrieved 2013-09-13.
- "AAA西島が声優初挑戦 アニメ『ワンピース』の2時間SP" (in Japanese). Oricon. 2012-07-17. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- "Misako Uno - Rotten Tomatoes". Rotten Tomatoes. Retrieved 2013-09-13.
- 「ヒートアイランド」伊原剛志、クールに強盗団のボス演じる (in Japanese). J-Cast. 2007-10-22. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- "坂井真紀、西島隆弘（AAA）出演、『スープ・オペラ』発売、18％オフ！" (in Japanese). Tower Records Japan. 2011-05-23. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- ""AAA"の宇野実彩子、映画初主演作『ランデブー！』" (in Japanese). Tower Records Japan. 2010-09-12. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- "AAA西島隆弘、4年ぶりとなる園作品に出演！『ヒミズ』で愛を唄う路上ミュージシャン役で思わぬ危険に!?" (in Japanese). Cinematoday. 2012-01-12. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- "注目の大型新人女優・三根梓、AAA西島隆弘とのキスシーンは「素の私に近い」 映画「シグナル～月曜日のルカ～」公開記念インタビュー" (in Japanese). Model Press. 2012-06-08. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- "[AAA] avexアーティストが舞台に挑戦" (in Japanese). Natalie.mu. 2007-03-14. Retrieved 2013-09-11.
- "三浦翔平の初主演舞台「SAMURAI7」で、住谷正樹（レイザーラモンHG）が腰を振る!?" (in Japanese). Kadokawa Magazines. 2010-10-22. Retrieved 2013-09-11.
- "深作欣二の代表作「里見八犬伝」を息子・健太が舞台化！主演はAAA西島隆弘！" (in Japanese). Cinematoday. 2012-06-28. Retrieved 2013-09-11.
- "AAA浦田直也の「いけ！浦田直也」" (in Japanese). Tohoku Broadcasting. Retrieved 2013-09-11.
- "DJプロフィール 日高光啓(AAA) Fm yokohama 84.7 (FMヨコハマ)" (in Japanese). Yokohama FM Broadcasting. Retrieved 2013-09-11.
- "FM-NIIGATA 77.5MHz AAA宇野実彩子のラジオUNOッコリー" (in Japanese). FM Niigata. Retrieved 2013-09-11.
- AAA Official Website(Japanese)
- AAA Official Facebook Page(Japanese)
- AAA Official Channel - YouTube
- AAA at Music Japan +
|Japan Record Award for Best New Artist