From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from AAK (disambiguation))
Aak or AAK may refer to:
- Aak, a genre of Korean court music
- AarhusKarlshamn (operating as AAK), a Swedish producer of vegetable oils and fats
- Alliance for the Future of Kosovo, an alliance of political parties in Kosovo
- Ankave language, a language of Papua New Guinea
- Aranuka Airport in Aranuka, Kiribati
- Architectural Association of Kenya
- Armée de l'Air Khmère (Khmer Air Force, the air force of the Khmer Republic)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AAK.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.