|Traded as||NYSE: AIR|
S&P 600 Component
Aerospace & Defense
|Founder||Ira Allen Eichner|
|Headquarters||Wood Dale, Illinois, USA|
(President) & (CEO)
(Non-Executive Chairman of the Board)
|Revenue||US$ 1.8B (FY 17)|
|US$ 86.0M (FY 18)|
|Total assets||US$ 1.5M (FY 18)|
|Total equity||US$ 936.3M (FY 18)|
Number of employees
|6,000 (FY 18)|
AAR CORP. is an independent provider of aviation and expeditionary services to the global commercial, government and defense aviation industries.
I.A. Allen Industrial Sales was incorporated in 1955, renamed Allen Aircraft Radio in 1962 and became AAR CORP. in 1969. AAR is headquartered in Wood Dale, Illinois, a Chicago suburb near O'Hare International Airport and employs approximately 6,000 people in more than 20 countries around the world.
AAR supports commercial aviation and government customers through two operating segments: aviation services and expeditionary services. AAR’s Aviation Services include inventory management; parts supply; OEM parts distribution; aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul; engineering services and component repair. AAR’s Expeditionary Services include mobility systems and command and control centers in support of military and humanitarian missions.
- "SEC Form 10-K". www.sec.gov.
- "AAR Corp Profile". equities.com. Equities.com, Inc. January 17, 2018. Archived from the original on January 17, 2018. Retrieved January 17, 2018.
- "AAR Corp. History". Funding Universe. January 17, 2018. Archived from the original on January 17, 2018. Retrieved January 17, 2018.
- "Global Locations". AAR Corp website. January 17, 2018. Archived from the original on January 17, 2018.
- "About AAR Corp | AAR Corporate". www.aarcorp.com.