Jump to navigation Jump to search
AAT or Aat may refer to:
- Asia Airfreight Terminal, Hong Kong International Airport
- Altay Airport, Xinjiang, China
- Location identifier for Alturas Municipal Airport, California, United States
- Alpha 1-antitrypsin, also α1-antitrypsin (A1AT), a glycoprotein
- Aspartate transaminase, or Aspartate Aminotransferase, an enzyme
- Anglo-Australian Telescope
- Animal-assisted therapy
- Aquatic Ape Theory, a theory in human evolution
- Ancient Astronauts; or Ancient Astronaut Theory
- Apple Advanced Typography, a font rendering technology
- Aat (queen), an ancient Egyptian queen consort of the 12th dynasty
- Administrative Appeals Tribunal, in Australia
- And Another Thing (disambiguation)
- Art & Architecture Thesaurus, a controlled vocabulary used for describing items of art.
- Arvanitika, a variety of Albanian spoken in Greece
- Association of Accounting Technicians
- The Bible, An American Translation
- Armored Assault Tank, a Separatist tank in the prequel era of the Star Wars universe
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AAT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.