AAV or Aav may refer to:
- Allah Valley Airport (IATA airport code), in Allah Valley, Mindanao, Philippines
- Anti-aircraft vehicle, or self-propelled anti-aircraft weapon
- Amphibious Assault Vehicle or Assault Amphibious Vehicle, an amphibious tracked vehicle
- Adeno-associated virus, a nonpathogenic virus used as a gene therapy tool
- Advantage Oil & Gas Ltd., a Canadian oil and gas company
- Armstrong Studios, an independent recording studio in Melbourne, Australia, later renamed AAV
- Aníbal Acevedo Vilá, former governor of Puerto Rico (2005-2008)
- Air admittance valve, a valve in a drain-waste-vent system
- Arab American Vehicles, a car assembler in Egypt
- Austroasiatic languages, a language group of Southeast Asia
- Aav (surname), Estonian surname
- African American Vernacular English
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AAV.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.