|Type||Private Limited Company|
|Industry||Film and entertainment|
|Founded||1993 in Mumbai, India|
|Subsidiaries||Cinestaan AA Distributors|
AA Films was founded by Anil Thadani in 1993. It independently distributes films in India. Anil Thadani was awarded with "The distribution personality of the year" in 2017. Afterwards, it has a joint venture with Cineestan Film Company. The JV is named "Cineestan AA Distributors". Anil Thadani is the managing Director and CEO of the JV and Rohit Khattar, founder Chairman of Cinestaan, is the Chairman of the JV.
- "Cinestaan, Anil Thadani form overseas film distribution JV - The Financial Express". 15 September 2016. Retrieved 9 November 2018.
- "Cinestaan, Anil Thadani form overseas film distribution JV". Press Trust of India. 15 September 2016 – via Business Standard.
- "Karan Johar's Dharma Productions teams up with AA Films to produce 'The Ghazi Attack'". Retrieved 9 November 2018.
- "'Baahubali 2' shatters myths and box-office records in Bollywood". Reuters. 3 May 2017. Retrieved 9 November 2018.
- "Cinestaan AA Distributors To Distribute Sachin: A Billion Dreams In All Overseas Markets - Businessofcinema.com". 11 May 2017. Retrieved 9 November 2018.
- "As Raazi wows audiences, Alia Bhatt, Vicky Kaushal, KJo and team celebrate". 17 May 2018.
- "Is Anil Thadani Under-Reporting The Box-Office Collections Of Stree Because Of Raazi?". www.koimoi.com.
- "Anil Thadani's AA Films partners with Lyca to distribute '2.O' in Hindi". Archived from the original on June 15, 2017.
- NewsKarnataka. "Yash's "KGF" to be distributed pan-India by AA Films?". NewsKarnataka.