From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up abb in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
ABB is a Swedish-Swiss high-tech engineering multinational corporation.
ABB may also refer to:
- abb, ISO 639-3 code for the Bankon language, a Bantu language of Cameroon
- ABB, former IATA code of RAF Abingdon
- ABB, IATA code of Asaba International Airport in Nigeria
- ABB, reporting mark of the Akron and Barberton Belt Railroad
- αΒΒ, a deterministic global optimization algorithm
- ABB Grain, an Australian agribusiness
- African Blood Brotherhood, a former radical black liberation group in the United States
- The Allman Brothers Band, an American rock band
- Archives of Biochemistry and Biophysics, a peer-reviewed scientific periodical
People with the surname
- Gustav Abb (1886–1945), German librarian
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ABB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.