|Look up ABV in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
ABV may refer to:
- ABV (TV station), the Australian Broadcasting Corporation's Melbourne TV station
- Alcohol by volume, a measure of the alcohol content of alcoholic drinks
- Appendix Barberino-Vaticana, one of the syllogae minores of the Greek Anthology
- Assault Breacher Vehicle, a military vehicle
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee, former Prime Minister of India
- Avian Bornavirus
- Bahrani Arabic, a variety of Arabic spoken in Bahrain
- Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja, Nigeria, from its IATA airport code
- АБВ, the first three letters of the Cyrillic script, analogous to ABC
- Attic Black-figure Vase-Painters, a reference book by John Beazley
- Assertion-Based Verification: A method for verifying correct operation of digital systems.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ABV.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.