The Association des conseils scolaires des écoles publiques de l'Ontario ( (English) Ontario French-language Public School Boards' Association) is an educational organization with its headquarters in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. It changed its name in 2006 from Association des conseillères et des conseillers des écoles publiques de l'Ontario ( (English) Ontario French-language school boards Trustees (FLSBs) to move from an individual membership to school board representation. In 2011, student registration in the provincial Public French-language schools has grown by 48% since its inception in 1998 and serves over 25% of French language elementary and secondary students in the province of Ontario.
- Conseil des écoles publiques de l'Est de l'Ontario (CÉPEO) ( (English) French-language Public School Board of Eastern Ontario)
- Conseil scolaire Viamonde ( (English) Viamonde School Board)
- Conseil scolaire public du Grand Nord de l'Ontario (CSDGNO) ( (English) French-language Public School Board of Northwestern Ontario)
- Conseil scolaire public du Nord-Est de l'Ontario (CSPNE) ( (English) French-language Public School Board of Northeast Ontario)
French language education is a Canadian constitutional right of Francophones in Ontario. Parents who do not have that constitutional right may also register their children in French Schools by applying to an admission committee.
Most of these links are to French-language sites/ or bilingual French and English:
- ACÉPO website
- ACÉPO website (French)
- CÉPEO website (French)
- CSViamonde website (French)
- CSPGNO website (French)
- CSPNE website (French)
|This Ontario school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|