Jump to navigation Jump to search
ACAS may refer to:
- Air Cargo Advance Screening
- Airborne Collision Avoidance System, an International Civil Aviation Organization standard
- Assistant Chief of the Air Staff, a senior appointment in the Royal Air Force
In other fields:
- Aboriginal Children's Advancement Society, an organization in New South Wales
- Acas (Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service), an independent non-departmental public body of the Government of the UK
- Acâș, a commune in Satu Mare County, Romania
- Associate in the Casualty Actuarial Society, a level of membership in the Casualty Actuarial Society
- Assured Compliance Assessment Solution, a tool that automatically identifies configuration vulnerabilities on Department of Defense computer systems
- Applewood Computers Accounting System, an open source accounting system written in COBOL
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ACAS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.