The ACB contests are the contests held by the Liga ACB.
During the 1990s and until the 2002–03 season, these contests were celebrated during the league's weekend festival called Showtime ACB. From the 1991–92 season to the 1994–95 season, this weekend was organized by the ULEB and played with the Italian League stars. In 2003, the ACB decided not to organize more the All-Star game and the contests.
Since 2004, the contests are played during the Supercup, with the exception of the season 2011–12, where they weren't organized, and the 2012–13 one, when it was celebrated during the presentation of the League in the headquarters of Endesa, the league main sponsor.
The three-point shootout has the same format as the NBA one. For the editions 2009–10 and 2010–11, there was the possibility of a magic three-pointer from 8-meter far which was worth four points.
Slam Dunk Contest
- "El Triple Mágico", la gran novedad en el concurso de triples; ACB.com (Spanish)
- Vuelve el Triple Mágico: el desenlace desde los ocho metros; ACB.com 23 September 2011 (Spanish)
- Conoce a los participantes del Concurso de Triples 2013-14; ACB.com 28 September 2013 (Spanish)
- Josh Ruggles exhibe su muñeca para llevarse unos triples apoteósicos; ACB.com, 10 September 2014 (Spanish)
- Ruggles repite el guión y se corona; ACB.com, 26 September 2014
- http://www.acb.com/redaccion.php?id=116703; ACB.com, 3 October 2015