Liga ACB awards and honours
During the 1990s, and through the 2002–03 season, these contests were celebrated during the ACB league's weekend festival, called Showtime ACB. From the 1991–92 season to the 1994–95 season, this weekend was organized by ULEB, and played with the Italian League all-stars. In 2003, the ACB decided not to organize the All-Star game anymore.
Since 2004, the contests are played during the Spanish Supercup, with the exception of the 2011–12 season, when they weren't organized, and the 2012–13 season, when it was celebrated during the presentation of the league in the headquarters of Endesa, the league's main sponsor.
The three-point shootout has the same format as the NBA one. For the 2009–10 and 2010–11 editions, there was the possibility of a magic three-pointer from 8-meters distance (26 feet 3 inches), which was worth four points.
Slam Dunk Contest
- "El Triple Mágico", la gran novedad en el concurso de triples; ACB.com (in Spanish)
- Vuelve el Triple Mágico: el desenlace desde los ocho metros; ACB.com 23 September 2011 (in Spanish)
- Conoce a los participantes del Concurso de Triples 2013-14; ACB.com 28 September 2013 (in Spanish)
- Josh Ruggles exhibe su muñeca para llevarse unos triples apoteósicos; ACB.com, 10 September 2014 (in Spanish)
- Ruggles repite el guión y se corona; ACB.com, 26 September 2014
- http://www.acb.com/redaccion.php?id=116703; ACB.com, 3 October 2015
- ACB.com (in Spanish)