|Traded as||BSE: 500410
Number of locations
|N. S. Sekhsaria, Chairman|
|Revenue||₹113.927 billion (US$1.7 billion)|
|₹10.9576 billion (US$160 million)|
|Total assets||₹120.9359 billion (US$1.8 billion)|
|Total equity||₹78.2484 billion (US$1.2 billion)|
Number of employees
ACC Limited (Formerly The Associated Cement Companies Limited) one of the largest producers of cement in India. It's registered office is called Cement House. It is located on Maharishi Karve Road, Mumbai. The stock price of company contributes in calculating BSE Sensex.
The management control of company was taken over by Swiss cement major Holcim in 2004. On 1 September 2006 the name of The Associated Cement Companies Limited was changed to ACC Limited. The company is only cement company to get Superbrand status in India.
In 1936 ten cement companies belonging to Tatas, Khataus, Killick Nixon and F E Dinshaw groups merged to form a single entity, The Associated Cement Companies. Sir Nowroji B Saklatvala was the first chairman of ACC. The first board of directors had some prominent industrialists – J R D Tata, Ambalal Sarabhai, Walchand Hirachand, Dharamsey Khatau, Sir Akbar Hydari, Nawab Salar Jung Bahadur and Sir Homy Mody.
- "ACC Limited". ACC Limited. Archived from the original on 25 July 2010. Retrieved 2010-08-12.
- "ACC Limited (Mumbai, India)".
- "Annual Report 2013" (PDF). ACC Limited. Retrieved 28 October 2014.
- "ACC Limited". ACC Limited. 1 August 1936. Archived from the original on 25 July 2010. Retrieved 2010-08-12.
- "ACC pockets Superbrand status". The Economic Times. 4 October 2004. Retrieved 17 March 2012.