ACE Aviation Holdings
|Traded as||NEX: ACE.H|
|Founded||Montreal, Quebec (2004)|
|Robert A. Milton - Chairman, President & CEO, ACE Aviation Holdings Inc.|
|Products||Passenger Air & Cargo Travel|
|Revenue||$10 billion CAD|
Number of employees
ACE Aviation Holdings Incorporated was created as Air Canada emerged from bankruptcy in 2004. One of the more significant changes was the merging of its six small airlines into Air Canada and Air Canada Jazz.
The company plans a wind up and will distribute its assets back to its shareholders by no earlier than mid-2013. The corporate website continues to operate until all assets are fully disposed of. The company no longer has a board and execcutive with liquidation being managed by Ernst and Young.
Former operating divisions
- Aeroplan – (sold off and now owed by Aimia)
- Air Canada – (sold off)
- Air Canada Cargo – (transferred to Air Canada)
- Air Canada Ground Handling Services – (transferred to Air Canada)
- Jazz Aviation LP – (sold off and now owned by Chorus Aviation and operates as contractor for Air Canada)
- Aveos Fleet Performance Inc. (formerly known as Air Canada Technical Services) - (ceased operations in 2012 with remaining assets acquired by Lockheed Martin Canada)
- Air Canada Vacations – (transferred to Air Canada)
- "Company Profile for ACE Aviation Holdings Inc (CA;ACE.A)". Retrieved 2008-10-06.
- "Get in Touch." ACE Aviation. Retrieved on September 17, 2009. "ACE Aviation Holdings Inc., 5100 de Maisonneuve Blvd. West Montreal, Quebec H4A 3T2"
|This article about a Canadian corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|